**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Explore side event or not?

Is there any benefit to ,,exploring" side event threat lvl 4 and 5 or should i grab some goodies from lower levels instead since it doesnt EXPLORE anyways?

Comments

• Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Anyone?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian
    If you click on the quest you can see there are no quest rewards which would mean there is no point in exploring
  • Options
    Anyone?
    Pikolu said:

If you click on the quest you can see there are no quest rewards which would mean there is no point in exploring

Ty for responce.
    I do click but you never know in this game right? Maybe if you dont pick up all chests you dont get 6* awakening gem. Worse has happened far too many times :D
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Anyone?

Pikolu said:

Ty for responce.
    I do click but you never know in this game right? Maybe if you dont pick up all chests you dont get 6* awakening gem. Worse has happened far too many times :D
    There is also no reason not to do it.. the chests don't respawn...
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,414 ★★★★
    6* shards, 6* sigs and rank up resources are what you can get.. if you have strong enough roster it's easy to do as long as you bring correct counters.. you don't have to do it.. but if you can.. more 6* shards to open 6* basic for featured crystal (its different topic whether basic or feature 6* is for you).. no one is forcing you to play if you don't think it's worth it... if you do push for 6* shards.. I hope you lots of luck with your pull.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

6* shards, 6* sigs and rank up resources are what you can get.. if you have strong enough roster it's easy to do as long as you bring correct counters.. you don't have to do it.. but if you can.. more 6* shards to open 6* basic for featured crystal (its different topic whether basic or feature 6* is for you).. no one is forcing you to play if you don't think it's worth it... if you do push for 6* shards.. I hope you lots of luck with your pull.

My roster is too good for all the stuff on lvl 5. Need more iso from lower difficultys