**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gwenpool Basic Arena instead of Spot

Everyone knows how insane Spot can be on offense or defense, and so I was looking forward to grabbing the 5* for fun in the arena since all featured arena champs make it to the basic arena after a while right??? But it was announced that Gwenpool would be the basic champ. If you look at the featured history, the order is Nick Fury, Spidey Supreme, Hela, Spot, and then Gwenpool. Why would the order that has continued for years suddenly skip one? This can't be correct.

Comments

• Options
    PpurpleIIPpurpleII Posts: 20
    Could anyone explain why this decision would be made?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
  • Options
    Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Same question
    No difference
  • Options
    If next week's Feature was gonna be another OLD champ (because of occasional 2 old champs in row), then really wouldn’t matter which order Spot and GP were put on, and may make sense to align GP with the Bobble event.
    Old-Old vs Old-Seminew (doesn’t really matter which order you arrange those pairings).

But I doubt Sandman is gonna be pushed back a week, so does that leave Sandman-Spot next week ?
    That would be a New-Seminew pairing, which doesn’t occur.
    So does Spot get pushed back 2 weeks from original order ?
  • Options
    PpurpleIIPpurpleII Posts: 20
    This is uncharacteristic because the trend has been going on for years. I wish we got some sort of mention for people to understand this. I understand that the arena has been less than popular, but it is still a mode in which people can progress. I just want to confirm that Spot will be available at some point. @kabam Jax
  • Options

If next week's Feature was gonna be another OLD champ (because of occasional 2 old champs in row), then really wouldn’t matter which order Spot and GP were put on, and may make sense to align GP with the Bobble event.
    Old-Old vs Old-Seminew (doesn’t really matter which order you arrange those pairings).

But I doubt Sandman is gonna be pushed back a week, so does that leave Sandman-Spot next week ?

Well (announced), they *ARE* gonna pair Spot with Sandman in next Arenas.
    2nd time around Semi-New (in Basic arena) with New (in Featured).

Don’t know if they have ever lined up like that before.

• Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★

Well (announced), they *ARE* gonna pair Spot with Sandman in next Arenas.
    2nd time around Semi-New (in Basic arena) with New (in Featured).

Don’t know if they have ever lined up like that before.

They have. Valkyrie basic arena and Absorbing Man featured arena