8.2 hulk

whyme_why6whyme_why6 Member Posts: 80
He seems bugged to me or its just me not understanding him but i keep dying to his radiation blast

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,410 Guardian
    Make sure you have removal charges from special countering it. They get removed each phase
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    until and unless we get the 3 volatility charges he wouldnt do the gamma blast at us to get the removal charges
    stay close to bahamet when the timer runs out to get those... or use a champ who purifies debuffs so that you gain charges faster... once you get the charges do the actions you need to perform to get the removal charges (special/heavy/parry - depending on his phase) then smack him down with 500% more attack.
    note: remember not to use the same special twice, wait out and time it right
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Member Posts: 187
    Stuck in phase 2 taking 1% off per team revive because the mechanics of this fight are impossible
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★

Stuck in phase 2 taking 1% off per team revive because the mechanics of this fight are impossible

yes, there is a lot of things going on in that fight, but that is the fun part of that boss.. i wouldnt say it as an impossible but keeping track of all the things while fighting might be a difficult part i would agree too.. getting the volatility charges is the hardest part and time consuming one considering the use of alternative specials.. but you have to go through that mate
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    I watched a video on YouTube from Okaris MCOC

Really helpful! A lot to read, easier to see someone doing it and explaining it.

To be honest, most fun boss fight since a long time!
  • Badass84Badass84 Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    There are a lot of explanation videos about how to do it. Mine is in german, so it might not be very helpful for you, but I did about 20 solos in the beta and some of them with 100% health remaining.
    For me he is the best designed and most fun and also easiest main-boss yet.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,920 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

There are a lot of explanation videos about how to do it. Mine is in german, so it might not be very helpful for you, but I did about 20 solos in the beta and some of them with 100% health remaining.

Bahamet wasn’t in the beta, so that’s some trick. Weapon X was the boss in the beta.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,410 Guardian

Badass84 said:

Bahamet wasn’t in the beta, so that’s some trick. Weapon X was the boss in the beta.
    I imagine CCPs had access to it at least a month before he came out in the CCP beta.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,920 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Badass84 said:

I imagine CCPs had access to it at least a month before he came out in the CCP beta.
    Ah, good point. 😀