**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wrong drop rates on Cav crystals

I bought all 15 packages thirty minutes BEFORE an alliance mate warned us of the issue. Is there a plan to correct this @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 110 ★★

• Options
    Yeah they’re gonna be inundated with tags and tickets for a while. I’ll check back periodically and see what happens.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I wondered why those didn't pay out...

Can we expect the right ones of these sent to us?
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    are hoping for compensation for these?? if so might as well mass buy them. but seems kabam are going to be taking away champs from the bundle 1 issue... so they might have other fish to fry.. themselves lol
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

are hoping for compensation for these?? if so might as well mass buy them. but seems kabam are going to be taking away champs from the bundle 1 issue... so they might have other fish to fry.. themselves lol

They have never said they will take away champs.
    Do you have a source?
  • Options

I’m good with a refund or crystals with the correct drop rates. Whichever works.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Do you have a source?
    its kabam, just think of the worst case scenarios and you wont be disappointed :D
  • Options
    Really don't want this issue getting buried, and would love to have the correct crystals please.

I know I should have looked at the drop rates beforehand and that it is my fault...
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Got all 15 of that offer as well. Was pretty upset when I didn’t pull a 6* which should be a near guarantee at a 3% drop rate on 45 chances. I mean, not getting a 6* happens thanks to lord RNG, but this mistake makes more sense. How in the world does this issue still pop up?
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Do you have a source?
    its kabam, just think of the worst case scenarios and you wont be disappointed :D
    I am saying because such things have happened before several times and they have never removed champs or ranked them down etc

It will be pain on their part to find out which champs were opened, who was ranked up etc.
    and who is to say, if someone had 40k shards and then added 30k more and opened all 7, which 3 will they remove etc.

They won't want to open that can of worms after this mess up.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Ahh that makes sense. Opened 11 and gotten 7 3 stars, 2 4 stars and 2 5 stars.

7 crystals were with just 3x 3* champs. Horrendous
  • Options
    asismanasisman Posts: 16
    They better get someone with an advanced PHD in mathematics to rollback my mr sinister from a featured bought with 5k unbugged 6* shards. All im have left of this dude are his legs
  • Options
    I did the same and was wondering why I only got 4* and 1 5* I have screenshots to show I got mine at 12:15
  • Options
    Thank you, appreciate the fast work.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian

Bump.

Bumping threads goes against forum rules and this thread has already been resolved by Kabam Jax.
  • Options
    Should we still be expecting those 15 crystals to be sent to us this week?
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 234 ★★
    I purchased 6 paragon bundle 2 when they had the low drop rate error
    didn't realize, why not single one of them dropped a 6*...until i came across this post in forum.... Thank you @Triclops1224
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Do we have an update on this?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★

Do we have an update on this?

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This thread lead to the discovery and following adjustment; we appreciate it.

The only bundle containing the incorrect crystals is Paragon Bundle 2. The game team is replacing them with the correct crystal and will be sending the crystal to anyone who purchased a bundle with the incorrect crystal. Timeline is currently uncertain, but hopefully it can be sent next week.

• Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    My English is bad, and my wisdom even worse..can someone explain to @GroundedWisdom what “update” means?
  • Options
    Cyta said:

My English is bad, and my wisdom even worse..can someone explain to @GroundedWisdom what “update” means?

What do you want kabam to update us on? Do you want them to say, hey summoners, we are still working on hopefully getting the cav crystals sent out this week still.

The only update they would provide is if the crystals won't be sent out until next week
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Cyta said:

What do you want kabam to update us on? Do you want them to say, hey summoners, we are still working on hopefully getting the cav crystals sent out this week still.

The only update they would provide is if the crystals won't be sent out until next week
    Probably a good bunch of people bought the Bundle with the wrong % without both knowing and noticing, probably that players is one of them, since he didnt receive anything yet he wants info to confirm that either he got the right % or the compensation hasnt been sent yet.
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    Pikolu said:

Cyta said:

I didnt say I want one, but you wont see me post 1 week old info as “update” either..especially when that post is few rows above
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    He said next week so its next week unless he replies again saying otherwise. Just be patient if anything changes regarding when it will be sent out we will know immediately.
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Pikolu said:

Cyta said:

Probably a good bunch of people bought the Bundle with the wrong % without both knowing and noticing, probably that players is one of them, since he didnt receive anything yet he wants info to confirm that either he got the right % or the compensation hasnt been sent yet.
    Fun fact, I'm one of those people who also bought the bundle while it is bugged, but kabam jax last week said hopefully next week (this week). I would expect them to give an update if they're delayed or if they have been sent out, but not an update saying it is still set for the timeframe originally predicated.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    They said the timeline was uncertain, but hopefully by next week. They're still working on it. It hasn't been forgotten.