Tb Bundle 1 Bug

Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
I'm a tb player who bought three of the bundles and I got 30k 6* shards total but I haven't spent any of them yet bc I was hoping to save it for the next featured. I think Kabam said something about taking those shards back tho so if I don't use my 30k shards now would they get taken away from me? Or if I did spend it would my new three 6*s get taken away?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

I'm a tb player who bought three of the bundles and I got 30k 6* shards total but I haven't spent any of them yet bc I was hoping to save it for the next featured. I think Kabam said something about taking those shards back tho so if I don't use my 30k shards now would they get taken away from me? Or if I did spend it would my new three 6*s get taken away?

Those were preliminary comments from earlier in the day.
    Check out the latest highlighted post at the very top of forum pages (has been out for couple hours).
    They will NOT be taking your shards or champs away.
  • Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Member Posts: 75

Those were preliminary comments from earlier in the day.
    Check out the latest highlighted post at the very top of forum pages (has been out for couple hours).
    They will NOT be taking your shards or champs away.
    Oh ok, ty. I guess I must've skimmed through that part lol sorry 😅