**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Event

Will players without a gifting badge receive one again just lik last year?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Most likely, but it does suck having paid for mine.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/195837#Comment_195837

There is no confirmation for such event. Wait for then to see if there is any annoucement, which will tell you if you will get a gifting badge or not.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Most likely, but it does suck having paid for mine.
    I completely agree. I got mine when you could still gift crystals. I very rarely use it and when this event comes around they give it to everybody so it’s pretty much a waste of money.
  • NRGNRG Posts: 7
    I just want to hav the gifting badge for this event to help my alliance
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @nrg if they have the gifting event, which seems very likely, I'm sure it will be for everyone.
    @LeNoirFaineant what’s up bro it’s been a min.
    Do u remember me?
    @NRG you were in T3chs?
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Every gifting event they have given a temp gifting badge
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Save up your money and units
    @NRG of course I remember you. Wondered if that was you when I saw your post lol. You doing well?
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Can't, with the amount of real money involved in this game, giving away resources just leads to boosted accounts.

As for gifting badges, obvs... Great way for us to burn units away
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    G0311 wrote: »
    Gifting isn't really worth it in this game, it would more beneficial if instead of using your units to purchase things to give, you give someone your extra items,. Like maybe a level 60 gives his useless XP boost to a friend that needs it.

@Kabam lol
  • Nice Bro
  • *creeps*
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I don't mind the badge. It has in the past in wars ensured that we won because there was that option of gifting revive and/or heals to someone that ran out. Reciprocated by receiving refills or whatnot at the same value.
    It has its uses.