Daily Bauble quest did not start

Ddr7822Ddr7822 Member Posts: 25
Started doing the daily objectives and noticed that the Daily baubles quest ended 15min ago and a new one didn't start yet.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    Restart the game. Same happened with me, and they counted. I was worried for a second.
  • Ddr7822Ddr7822 Member Posts: 25

Restart the game. Same happened with me, and they counted. I was worried for a second.

Thanks that worked
  • MadGuyMadGuy Member Posts: 15
    My objectives didn’t count ((

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    MadGuy said:

My objectives didn’t count ((

You probably started doing new objectives as soon as they came out (beginning of that hour).
    And CLAIMED some of them while you finished some. (around 900 points worth).

And THEN (maybe 15 minutes later), the new Milestone EVENT started up.
    You continued with the rest of the objectives.
    So only those objectives claimed after the new Milestone Event started were counting for new Milestone Event (only the last 600 points), because the other (approx) 900 points were claimed either while old Event was still up, or while *NO* Milestone Event was up.

**Solution, wait until tomorrow at that exact time (** you will only have 5 MINUTES).
    Do just enough (400 points) of tomorrow's objectives (in that first 5 minutes) to count towards finishing current Milestone Event.
    Then wait until next Milestone Event starts (maybe 15 minutes later) before doing rest of the new objectives.