**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Poll: Should Officers be able to view alliance members' rosters?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Since diversity isn't going anywhere and officers need to be able to know what member's rosters look like, it would be a great tool, and a big time saver, to be able to see the rosters of alliance members.

Poll: Should Officers be able to view alliance members' rosters? 45 votes

Yes
48%
KDoggg2017HeroBoltsySpeedbumpRentonXDZane22Ravenrob_33nameplasIlluminantDarkrider05BrandonmballouAnonymous346ItempasxxyanarxxobeewonStingerbkNexus_UY_ScutiLordDapokJarcooDrewbe14Imahos 22 votes
No
51%
GroundedWisdomtlhWhododo872Golden_GuardianLeNoirFaineantstakNikskiniXillymanwSWeaponXSuperman69Dave_the_destroyerDERPYREVENGERBusterArmandStarDarkArrow07hydrogohardCliffordcanKenshioConnectace007ventura 23 votes

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think that can happen without kabam. In Line have em do a screen shot and post it. I do think it is part of a true team strategy to show who they have available and adjust who they place or take to better fit a wider strategy. We did that early on in Aqs. We needed diversification of classes for the paths because many of us were running max 3s and low 4s because t1a's were imposible to get and 4s not much easier. Everybody had favorites they wanted to take but we needed to have type advantage on each path cause we had 0 size. Finally we worked out a scout system, one player would tell us what team he was taking and go in...then we would look things over and plan before anyone else joined.
    And we required some kind of synergy between their champs.
    We actually had seperate battle group rooms or whatever and we planned together.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    We do the screen shot method also and it is a real pain in the arse. That's why I suggested this.
    Straight up I think the entire alliance should be able to see someone in the alliances roster. No one outside the alliance. Prolly not such an issue now but we had midnight crystal crackers throwing away Points for 5 star shards back in the day and we couldn't identify them. The rule was to save them for the cystal opening events they had back then that rewarded 5 star shards. If you had that ability then we would have been able to visually find the violator. I was Sgt at arms and had to be the one to give them the message and the boot when we kicked them, and i never liked it, cause while the leadership was in agreement we never could prove we made the right decision. As a team all the cards should be on the table. But not sure Kabam could pull that off...
    Might also enable so self policing and monitoring for cheating within the alliance.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    No
    Chill out guys, lol
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    No
    maybe only leader ...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    No
    Someone's Account Information is their own. It's a privacy issue. The Leaders and Officers don't have the right to the details of someone's Account. Not to mention the effect it would have on Alliance Membership.
    Not the whole account just the available champs but it should be a choice on the players part..."allow" or "don't allow." Like with the in game chat.