**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QOL addition that's sorely needed

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
One of the best things about this Bauble event has been the ISO and Gold. BUT..... with great quantities comes great frustration... in selecting a item from a dozen different selectors. We're seeing more and more selectors in rewards like in TB difficulty and this Bauble event etc.. I would absolutely love to have a way to designate how many choices I want to make for the amount of selectors that I have. For example, if I have 3 selectors, I would really like to have a choice like this-

The amount of ISO has been great, having to repeat the steps 12-14 times each day has not. Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Agree, I also don't like to scroll every time. They could design it so that every available item fits in the popup, also with your suggested improvement. Right now there's al lot of duplicate information on screen.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

One of the best things about this Bauble event has been the ISO and Gold. BUT..... with great quantities comes great frustration... in selecting a item from a dozen different selectors. We're seeing more and more selectors in rewards like in TB difficulty and this Bauble event etc.. I would absolutely love to have a way to designate how many choices I want to make for the amount of selectors that I have. For example, if I have 3 selectors, I would really like to have a choice like this-

The amount of ISO has been great, having to repeat the steps 12-14 times each day has not. Let me know your thoughts.

yes please....
  • Options
    Knordy said:

Agree, I also don't like to scroll every time. They could design it so that every available item fits in the popup, also with your suggested improvement. Right now there's al lot of duplicate information on screen.

It would be hard for them to show everything on one pop up like in my picture. Mostly because of the amount of different screen sizes. Having a store of some sort would be ideal for what you are talking about.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Damn fam, Im agree with you in this one
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Seemed like a good idea to me as well.

You know what they say about great minds....😁😁🤷
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    edited April 2023

Knordy said:

It would be hard for them to show everything on one pop up like in my picture. Mostly because of the amount of different screen sizes. Having a store of some sort would be ideal for what you are talking about.
    It would be easy just scale down the icons
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    This would be a helpful addition, but I can also see this feature being prone to bugs, such as missing selector choices.