**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unit Deals

Will there be any unit deals coming out? I bought all of the cash deals and have 23k+ units I want to spend with nothing to spend it on. Please make unit deals 😁

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2023
    Wait until July 4th or use your units to clear content (revives and potions) or blow them on crystals.
  • Options
    Husalah2010Husalah2010 Posts: 12 β˜…

Wait until July 4th or use your units to clear content (revives and potions) or blow them on crystals.

I have no content left and I don’t wanna buy crystals. I wanna buy rank up material.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    May 8th on Paragon Crystals, probably they will have an event for opening them
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,010 Guardian

I have no content left and I don’t wanna buy crystals. I wanna buy rank up material.
    Then wait until July 4th when there will be unit deals.
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

I didnt know about this event. Is there any info on it?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Then wait until July 4th when there will be unit deals.
    Ima buy the cash deals again and will offload lots of units then for sure.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jefechuta said:

I didnt know about this event. Is there any info on it?
    I think this Friday they are going to give info about next patch, so maybe info about the Event aswell