**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the Rule re: Finding Daily Class Mastery Cores??

AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I am constantly trying to find Class Mastery Cores and have tried all manner of combinations for unlocking (you know what I mean!) the daily class Quests so it has a class Mastery Core!! Thought I had it figured out but no.

And how many are available in a day?? I picked up 2 in an hour... once!!!

This is infuriating as I have found, maybe, 5 cores, in the last 10 days!!!

If it is purely random... then... why (that would be stupid) ???

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Use loyalty to buy it.

It sure does take very long to win it on the daily quest.
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    I just got 5 cosmic cores yesterday for reaching lvl51 and three tech cores today in the daily event. Just have to play through them they pop up alot.
  • Options
    Yes... I know that... but ...

There should be a single core as a reward for 100% exploration of the daily class Quest!

6 cores per week... one per day... and on Sundays (rainbow day) a chance at one of the Carbonadium/Adamantium/Vibranium/Unobtainium cores (lol)!!!

At least put one of those cores in the daily/weekly/special event Daily login Calendars!!!

Come On!!!
  • Options
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    I just got 5 cosmic cores yesterday for reaching lvl51 and three tech cores today in the daily event. Just have to play through them they pop up alot.

3 tech cores??? I am Lvl 54 and I've had 2 in a day... once!!! And I check them at least a dozen times trying to get them to pop up!

Was there a specific time of day? ?

Are you IOS or Android? Does that matter?

Should I restart the app to trigger it?

Is there any guideline AT ALL?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    It is possible to obtain 3 cores from running all three difficulty level and it is really RNG on cores appearing.

I have yet to find a post on any strategy that can 'force' the cores to appear.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    It is possible to obtain 3 cores from running all three difficulty level and it is really RNG on cores appearing.

I constantly run all 3 levels and used to get 1 core on a regular basis... now it's discouraging and a waste of effort!

C'mon Kabam!
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »

I constantly run all 3 levels and used to get 1 core on a regular basis... now it's discouraging and a waste of effort!

C'mon Kabam!

• Options
    Do cores appear mid Quest?