**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Why are 6* sig stones so rare?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,764 ★★★★★
The new EQ can give players two 6* AGs if I look correctly, but only 20 6* sig stones. That's not much in my opinion, what do you think?

And what is the reason not to provide more?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,467 ★★★★★
    You can literally get an almost infinite amount if you play battlegrounds
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    They pop up frequently to purchase for money!!
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

You can literally get an almost infinite amount if you play battlegrounds

With the current state of Battlegrounds, that does not seem like a good investment for my time
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    edited April 2023
    “With the current state of Battlegrounds, that does not seem like a good investment for my time”
    You can literally auto play 3 games every 2 days and get free sig stones
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★

“With the current state of Battlegrounds, that does not seem like a good investment for my time”
    You can literally auto play 3 games every 2 days and get free sig stones

That's barely enough for 2 sig stones
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    I’m glad we’re getting easier access to 6 star awakening gems. A generic and a crystal per month from the SQ is amazing.

I’m assuming the new Paragon EQ difficulty will have plenty of sig stones. We still haven’t seen the rewards though so I might be wrong, but I’m optimistic after seeing the threat lvl 5 rewards.