Lets see some unusual r5s!

MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 179 ★★
I finally duped one of my favorite champs in Night trasher earlier and it made me wanna see if there was any r5 gameplay! Didnt find any but im curious to see what unusual rank 5s you guys got

Comments

• MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Some people call my rankups unusual, while others have called me a madman. I find them all fun as well as being very useful and that's all that matters.

Oh wow. Man filled his profile with em! I love it tho. That nebula probably melts stuff so fast
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Some people call my rankups unusual, while others have called me a madman. I find them all fun as well as being very useful and that's all that matters.

Oh wow. Man filled his profile with em! I love it tho. That nebula probably melts stuff so fast
    Yes she does, with suicides and no synergies I can easily get 60 shock sp2 doing 140k damage per second 🤣
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    I made a tread related to this 2 hours ago i espected that there was already a R5 nebula and América but i did'nt espected a sersi (not because she is bad she isnt but overshawoed by galán herc maybe even Odín or Ángela but not sure about that) and Jane Foster

I made a tread related to this 2 hours ago i espected that there was already a R5 nebula and América but i did'nt espected a sersi (not because she is bad she isnt but overshawoed by galán herc maybe even Odín or Ángela but not sure about that) and Jane Foster

Sersi is actually a common r5, I think BitterSteel had the first one.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Yes she does, with suicides and no synergies I can easily get 60 shock sp2 doing 140k damage per second 🤣
    Any videos for our entertainment?
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    Have always liked her, first ever 4* that carried me throughout the lower progressions and now a well deserved r5
    doctorb said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Any videos for our entertainment?
    Yeah, just search Pikolu on YT and you'll find the 2 videos of r5 Nebula I posted.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Wow i have 11 r4 and you have 4 r5 😳
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    @Pikolu I have highly ranked nebula and sersi, and they are sick, and Ive seen great things with chavez, but why take up thor jane foster? Am I missing a trick with her or do you just like her? I'm a bit boring so my first mystic r5 would probably be doom.
  • Barney_StinsonBarney_Stinson Member Posts: 12

• GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Member Posts: 168
    edited April 2023
    Pikolu said:

I love the r5 Jane
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

If Jane was your only R5, then yeah, you’d be a mad man. You have enough R5s for you to do fun rank ups.
    @Milan1405 she is a beast in battlegrounds and the best part is people aren't likely to ban her.

This dude was running max limber too, but Jane still does about 90% of her damage when she crits during Abs man Uru form. He also only got to throw 1 sp1 that fight. Could have made that fight like 10 seconds shorter if I threw my sp2 earlier, but I wasn't worried about time when the dude had to deal with chavez 🤣