**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s your thoughts on sandman?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I just took him to R5 and he is very good, reminds me of overseer, and mister fantastic! I am wondering if people may have overlooked him?

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    He’s cool but I don’t feel like he fits a niche very well. Good champ but not the best at anything. I do enjoy his play style, the heavy spam into root is fun.

One change I would make is switch the decelerate and petrify so decelerate activates on SP1. I’d rather have quicker access to it than petrify since despair mastery will already lower regen by a ton. Also, maybe a power lock when the opponent is rooted so you don’t have to worry about the opponent’s power meter during the damage part of the rotation.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I think he is a good champ, I am a big fan of the character and like him in game. Though I would not be surprised if in a couple of months from now we see a post by Kabam saying they are making minor adjustments to Anakins Nightmare because he isn't hitting the mark as much as they intended. Though he is far from a bad champion.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I think he is a good champ, I am a big fan of the character and like him in game. Though I would not be surprised if in a couple of months from now we see a post by Kabam saying they are making minor adjustments to Anakins Nightmare because he isn't hitting the mark as much as they intended. Though he is far from a bad champion.

Yeah damage is underwhelming but insane utility
  • Options
    Axew said:

He’s cool but I don’t feel like he fits a niche very well. Good champ but not the best at anything. I do enjoy his play style, the heavy spam into root is fun.

One change I would make is switch the decelerate and petrify so decelerate activates on SP1. I’d rather have quicker access to it than petrify since despair mastery will already lower regen by a ton. Also, maybe a power lock when the opponent is rooted so you don’t have to worry about the opponent’s power meter during the damage part of the rotation.

That’s actually pretty good,

I find that I don’t need to control their power because the root keeps them locked. I think he may get a slight tune up, meaning his debuffs will fall
    Of slower.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

Mysterio said:

Yeah damage is underwhelming but insane utility
    I thought the same thing, but I am getting fights done pretty quick. I think he works faster than void and roughly has the same pace as overseer.

If I could compare him out of class he reminds me of maybe a juggs, Stryfe, BWDO.