Options

What’s your thoughts on sandman?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I just took him to R5 and he is very good, reminds me of overseer, and mister fantastic! I am wondering if people may have overlooked him?

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    He’s cool but I don’t feel like he fits a niche very well. Good champ but not the best at anything. I do enjoy his play style, the heavy spam into root is fun.

One change I would make is switch the decelerate and petrify so decelerate activates on SP1. I’d rather have quicker access to it than petrify since despair mastery will already lower regen by a ton. Also, maybe a power lock when the opponent is rooted so you don’t have to worry about the opponent’s power meter during the damage part of the rotation.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I think he is a good champ, I am a big fan of the character and like him in game. Though I would not be surprised if in a couple of months from now we see a post by Kabam saying they are making minor adjustments to Anakins Nightmare because he isn't hitting the mark as much as they intended. Though he is far from a bad champion.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I think he is a good champ, I am a big fan of the character and like him in game. Though I would not be surprised if in a couple of months from now we see a post by Kabam saying they are making minor adjustments to Anakins Nightmare because he isn't hitting the mark as much as they intended. Though he is far from a bad champion.

Yeah damage is underwhelming but insane utility
  • Options
    Axew said:

He’s cool but I don’t feel like he fits a niche very well. Good champ but not the best at anything. I do enjoy his play style, the heavy spam into root is fun.

One change I would make is switch the decelerate and petrify so decelerate activates on SP1. I’d rather have quicker access to it than petrify since despair mastery will already lower regen by a ton. Also, maybe a power lock when the opponent is rooted so you don’t have to worry about the opponent’s power meter during the damage part of the rotation.

That’s actually pretty good,

I find that I don’t need to control their power because the root keeps them locked. I think he may get a slight tune up, meaning his debuffs will fall
    Of slower.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

Mysterio said:

Yeah damage is underwhelming but insane utility
    I thought the same thing, but I am getting fights done pretty quick. I think he works faster than void and roughly has the same pace as overseer.

If I could compare him out of class he reminds me of maybe a juggs, Stryfe, BWDO.