**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why doesn't Ghost phase recoil?

It's been about 2 years and a bit now... Ive left the game, came back and ghost still can't phase recoil with the hood synergy. Is this a bug anyone else is facing? I'd love to know. Also, I'll try posting a vid of the bug soon

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,070 Guardian
    Took me quite a few tries but I was able to phase the recoil with ghost and hood. It was extremely precise to do. I use a Samsung Note 20
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    edited May 2023
    uhh how do I post a vid
  • Options
    SUPREME77 said:

uhh how do I post a vid

Gotta upload it to YouTube or some other platform or convert it to a gif.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Took me quite a few tries but I was able to phase the recoil with ghost and hood. It was extremely precise to do. I use a Samsung Note 20

hmmm shouldn't it be fairly simple? I'm a decently skilled ghost player, i use her for pretty much everything even as a 5*. It was really very easy to phase recoil once upon a time... And now it takes a billion tries to do it once. Is there any form of reliability in the fiesta of a game 😭
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

SUPREME77 said:

uhh how do I post a vid

Gotta upload it to YouTube or some other platform or convert it to a gif.
    Lemme try that
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    SUPREME77 said:

It's been about 2 years and a bit now... Ive left the game, came back and ghost still can't phase recoil with the hood synergy. Is this a bug anyone else is facing? I'd love to know. Also, I'll try posting a vid of the bug soon

Use SP2 not SP1 and phase as soon as it's over
  • Options
    SUPREME77 said:

Pikolu said:

Is there any form of reliability in the fiesta of a game 😭
    The disconnect symbol is pretty reliable 🤣

• Options
    Pikolu said:

SUPREME77 said:

Pikolu said:

Is there any form of reliability in the fiesta of a game 😭
    The disconnect symbol is pretty reliable 🤣

even that gets bugged into a mix of the loading symbol and the disconnect symbol 💀 kabam can't even have thier bugs bugged 😂
  • Options

SUPREME77 said:

Use SP2 not SP1 and phase as soon as it's over
    That's exactly what I'm doing... I'm tryna get a vid up soon
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/crvVWsoWKII
    Here's the vid. Please correct me if I'm doing something wrong
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★★
    You're not phasing fast enough, I haven't used Ghost in a whilesodont know if the garbage input issues affect this but you need to be aot quicker dashing back to negate recoil
  • Options

You're not phasing fast enough, I haven't used Ghost in a whilesodont know if the garbage input issues affect this but you need to be aot quicker dashing back to negate recoil

Dude I'm litrelly spamming dash back 😭 lemme try again brb
  • Options
    After absolutely SPAMMING it like a madman on white powder, it finally worked 4/10 times :( that's disappointing since I loved running 3/3 recoil with ghost at a point
  • Options
    SUPREME77 said:

I found when I spammed, it didn't work, you have to dash back at literally just the right time.

This could be due to how the inputs work. From the little I know about it, the input system can queue up actions you do and then release them. If I remember right, people found out you could quake 1 handed because of this. So what I imagine might happen is because you're queuing up the dash back too soon, it might be locking up your controls and taking longer to perform them.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

SUPREME77 said:

I found when I spammed, it didn't work, you have to dash back at literally just the right time.

This could be due to how the inputs work. From the little I know about it, the input system can queue up actions you do and then release them. If I remember right, people found out you could quake 1 handed because of this. So what I imagine might happen is because you're queuing up the dash back too soon, it might be locking up your controls and taking longer to perform them.
    HmMMMm so if i master the timing (which probably would take a few days of grinding) i can Ghost the whole game with 3/3 recoil again? We'll that doesn't seem TOO bad. But I'd still love for this to get fixed @Kabam Jax Can we hope for a fix soon? Or am I gonna have to sell my soul to the Ghost god's?