Can my roster do Act 7

LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
I have completed 7.1 without units but some revives and pots here and there. But need feedback and rank ups for the rest of act 7.

Comments

• LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Probably, yes. If you can get some 6* ags I can see 3-4 good candidates to use them on. Also ultron is great against 7.4 kang
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Act 7 completion requires about 10% roster and 90% skill. Pretty much the only difficulty you should encounter are the chapter bosses. I'd recommend watching videos on them. Besides that rank up whoever you like to use and are good with.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

Probably, yes. If you can get some 6* ags I can see 3-4 good candidates to use them on. Also ultron is great against 7.4 kang

Awakened fury with the generic and have a tech in store... let me see what I get in this month's event.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    When 7.1.1 was launched, most community had 1 or 2 r3s, didn't stop anyone from exploring it.
    Just completing Act7 give you access to so much resources.

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Yes.....u probably won't cruise through like most Endgame players do, but u will be able to manage it with that roster & boosts
    U have most of the champs u need....only difference is that they are 5* versions
    So u can do the fights it'll just take a bit longer

Just make sure u have enough items/units before going in for the big bosses
    Proper preparation & planning will help a lot in reducing ur costs

Go through YouTube guides
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    I did act 7 with 5*s and my only 6* useful champion being a r2 diablo
    It's definitely possible
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Thanks guys will surely attempt... mcoc noob would be a good place to begin I suppose as he helped me through act 6... any other recommendations?