**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Battleground matchmaking warning

Kabam put out a warning about queuing and rejecting matchmaking. What benefits does it have??? It’s not like you can reject after seeing opponent’s roster, right? I’m just curious.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    People in the top can do that to prevent others from matching and those people can't get more points than them if they cant matchmake. People can also do that to match against their own alt account.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 154
    Thank you for explaining. I didn’t know about the first part. I thought Kabam was already banning those who’s doing the second…
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

People in the top can do that to prevent others from matching and those people can't get more points than them if they cant matchmake. People can also do that to match against their own alt account.

From Mysterium tier and above, the option to decline a match should have been removed.
    This would solve these issues, without the need to remove decline option from more casual players at lower tiers.