**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Valuable Item Cannot be Sold

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★

- the majority of TB and Paragon players

I think it's safe to say the Paragon (and probably also TB) no longer value these cats at all.. I can't remember the last time I actually tried to stop them from expiring.. any plans to allow certain progression levels to sell T2A or T5B yet?

Comments

• Options

what a bulshit showoff… they are all used for 6 stars as of now and most likely for 7 stars as well..

I can only assume you are not a TB or Paragon player yet? This post is referring to those particular progression levels.. obviously everyone will be at different stages in the game. I started playing in 2016 and did map 3 AQ with 3 stars.. we've all been at different levels before and an items value is always relative to your progression. And T2A doesn't go past 6r3 for whatever it's worth.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 269 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I’m a paragon player. If you maxed out all of your 6 stars, then it’s not relevant. Otherwise there are other items which deserve this title, but not a t2 alpha catalyst.
  • Options

I’m a paragon player. If you maxed out all of your 6 stars, then it’s not relevant. Otherwise there are other items which deserve this title, but not a t2 alpha catalyst.

Everyone's situation is different.. but for me (and most I speak with) There is no way that any of the other resources in game would support the use of all of the T2A we receive as rewards.. we just wouldn't have the gold or iso or anything else to use them even if we wanted to take every 6 star we own to r3 for arena purposes or something.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

what a bulshit showoff… they are all used for 6 stars as of now and most likely for 7 stars as well..

I would say that they should allow us to sell these
    Every time a big event is released, there are like atleast 5 in overflow
    Also by allowing us the option to sell these they just allow us to sell
    The catalysts won't get sold automatically
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

I think it's safe to say the Paragon (and probably also TB) no longer value these cats at all.. I can't remember the last time I actually tried to stop them from expiring.. any plans to allow certain progression levels to sell T2A or T5B yet?

Speak for yourself. Im always ranking up champions. Non stop. These never go to waste. Ill run out of gold before that happens lol

Mind you im a Paragon player with a VERY DEEP roster
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

Speak for yourself. Im always ranking up champions. Non stop. These never go to waste. Ill run out of gold before that happens lol

Mind you im a Paragon player with a VERY DEEP roster
    Thanks for the feedback.. yeah, I just don't have the gold or iso to support the use of 100 T2A personally.. if you do, that's awesome and congrats, sincerely.

I think maybe Map 8 needs a rewards retune (to include more t3a and t6b and less T2A)? Especially with the release of 7 star.. and I do think Paragon should have the option to sell r3 material at this point imo. These two things would solve the issue.. at least with the option to sell, our AQ rewards don't feel like they are being wasted when we can't use them for lack of other material?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lol. No. Go rank up more champs and stop focusing only on the “god tier”. Have fun with some other champs.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Lol. No. Go rank up more champs and stop focusing only on the “god tier”. Have fun with some other champs.

I have no lack of r3 champs.. I've done a substantial amount of "just for funsies" r3.. I promise you 😂
    I could post them all but don't wanna spam.. I'd love to r3 every 6 star I have..but again, the other RSS I'm game won't support it.. I simply cannot use them..it's not that I choose not to use them
  • Options
    Just checked.. I have 60 r3, and that will continue to grow.. but only at a pace the other resources will support.. I do 1-2 r3 per level up
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Everyone's situation is different.. but for me (and most I speak with) There is no way that any of the other resources in game would support the use of all of the T2A we receive as rewards.. we just wouldn't have the gold or iso or anything else to use them even if we wanted to take every 6 star we own to r3 for arena purposes or something.
    I've actually never let one expire. It's been touch and go several times, and I have used the Sigil trade in a few times back when I bought the Sigil. I've had so many in stash before I thought letting them expire was inevitable and have often ranked several champs without leveling them right away just to use some t2 alphas. It's more or less under control at the moment. But they aren't going to let us sell them. They stopped the ability to sell t4cc due to many support requests asking for accidental sale reversals and I expect the same logic applies.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Paragon here. No T2A and T5B have not lost their value. How else will you rank-up all those brand spanking new bangers of champions?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They are of value but as mentioned before the value is different for each person. I don't think it would be unreasonable to allow TB and Paragon to sell these types of materials with the caveat that if you do sell it there is no going to support to request an undo. By the time you are TB you should be able to make an educated decision on if you really want to sell rank up materials.

I imagine they either somehow lack the ability to allow only certain progression levels to sell them (but if they can allow only certain progression levels access to certain rewards you would think something there would allow an item that would be progression restricted in being able to obtain it that could then facilitate a trade of 1 level of catalyst for some fragments of the next level) or they don't want to allow us the extra source of those next level catalysts.
  • Options

Paragon here. No T2A and T5B have not lost their value. How else will you rank-up all those brand spanking new bangers of champions?

Yes, "completely lost their value.." was an exaggeration on my part..
    What I was trying to say is that we (map 8/Paragon players) are gaining them at a rate that we cannot reasonably use them.. at least for myself and others I've spoken to. What I mean by losing their value is that if you literally have 100 of something 30 (plus 70 in overflow at the time of this post) it naturally loses its significance to you.. this is true of anything. Be it in game or.. chocolate or anything lol

Yes, there was a time when I felt the need to try to not let anything expire.. but that time has now long gone as it relates to T2A.. I could literally always let them expire now and still always have more than I ever needed to rank up champs. And no, I'm not selective.. I rank anyone I feel like ranking every level up and sometimes in-between just for funsies.

This means they no longer have value to me as a reward.. as with any item you have in abundance. The ability for Paragon to sell 6r3 material doesn't seem like a crazy idea to me. So far, most folks have replied with a "rank more champs, as I do.." but I've answered that. Does anyone have a reason why should not be able to sell them for small amounts of 6r4 material?
  • Options
    Follow up question: Is everyone who's identifying as Paragon in their post playing map 8 as well?
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

I have no lack of r3 champs.. I've done a substantial amount of "just for funsies" r3.. I promise you 😂
    I could post them all but don't wanna spam.. I'd love to r3 every 6 star I have..but again, the other RSS I'm game won't support it.. I simply cannot use them..it's not that I choose not to use them
    Also, can anyone expand on the disagree here? Without a comment, a I don't know with what you disagree.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

Also, can anyone expand on the disagree here? Without a comment, a I don't know with what you disagree.
    Life in the day of a typical forums user:

Step 1: Read the first sentence of a post
    Step 2: Make a conclusion based on that and refuse to change your opinion forever
    Step 3: Hit the disagree button
    Step 4: Refuse to elaborate
    Step 5: Find another post to be stupid on
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Can you send half of those to me I gotta rank some champs also gimma some gold and iso and t5b while your at it thanks ;)
  • Options

Can you send half of those to me I gotta rank some champs also gimma some gold and iso and t5b while your at it thanks ;)

Haha.. precisely, wish I had the gold and iso to use them
    Would that I could my friend:)