**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modder?

Should I file a complaint with tech support?Kitty Pryde 4 rank.

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    She is incinerate immune and I know an r4 nimrod can barley do that in 24 seconds. Don’t dwell on reporting this guy but yes that’s not legit.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Looks like they went straight to an SP2 and got lucky with some crits, tearing through Kitty’s fairly small health pool. Not enough here to report, at least not enough here to put in the way of them getting to obvious cheaters.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Looks like they went straight to an SP2 and got lucky with some crits, tearing through Kitty’s fairly small health pool. Not enough here to report, at least not enough here to put in the way of them getting to obvious cheaters.

What does the Attack on the right side
    If it's basic then it isn't legit
    If it's special then too it isn't legit as Sunspot Sp2 has max 4 hits
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    He has prowess and the SP2 always hits really hard. Getting to SP2 in 24 is feasible. Possible but I wouldn't do more matches against this guy
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★

He has prowess and the SP2 always hits really hard. Getting to SP2 in 24 is feasible. Possible but I wouldn't do more matches against this guy

Says that majority of damage dealt was basic hits so how did sunspots basic hits deal with an r4 hp pool in 24 seconds?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    I'd report them to support so they can start an investigation on the account.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    There is enough here to report. Don’t think that’s possible in 24 seconds.