**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashes are causing people to acquire extra 7 Stars.

This seems to be a real big issue when looking at it with the current rarity of acquisition of 7 Stars. Essentially people are able to acquire extra 7 Stars for no extra price, is it replicable? Possibly. Will people be using this to break the endgame meta for something like Battlegrounds? Absolutely, if they can do this consistently.

Not sure how realistic it is for Kabam to manually remove the extra champions, I know a lot of people will be up in arms about this, but you have to think about what this will do to the game if it stands unchecked.

As shown happening to Campo;

https://youtu.be/jS_7Q0TYyTs

Comments

• Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    This is not fair
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Ahhhhhh so now pro player bugs are bad? 😏

Just kidding. All bugs are bad. I'm sure it will be remedied.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Gone are the good old days when kabaam focused on making the game better than just chasing their wallets now.

That's just not true.
  • Options
    I predicted this would happen, making bingo cards the next round of a big release of things
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Lol, I was searching the forums for hours waiting for someone to post this.
  • Options
    SuperDuperBuuuSuperDuperBuuu Posts: 44 ★★
    DrZola said:

Honestly, if @Campo4 weren’t such a nice guy, I might get upset. But I can’t get angry about something good happening to such a decent person.

Dr. Zola

He said later that he even got an extra one that wasn't shown on cam, so five 7 Stars for 3 Crystals... I gotta start being a nicer person so these things happen to me 😔
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    same thing happened to my paragon crystal, bought 10 with units, popped open, game crashed.
    went back in and it showed i had 1 crystal left but got a bunch of 4* in the ally feed. i tried to buy another 10 plus the extra one that it showed.
    but when i popped it only 10 champs showed up. so to keep it simple kabams game really messed up for the benefit of some and others it just screwed us over. every time the game crashed when popping 10 i felt like that one had a 7* in the batch but kabams game didnt register it well so it crashed set to simple lower star champs

so either game crashed and i lost 10 crystals or game crashed and it didnt pay out what it was supposed to.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    I hope campo gets to keep em, cuz he nice