**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Units for 7* Celebration Event or 4th of July Deals

I’m (mostly) FTP. Been saving units since the banquet event ended in January. I have 13k units saved. Would you use them on the 7* Celebration event or save them for 4th of July deals? Just became Paragon a couple weeks ago.

Units for 7* Celebration Event or 4th of July Deals 72 votes

7* Celebration Event
12%
ch4rnMasterzxProSubyMightyDElMelloiGeneralMerceDixie_normas77nico69Neil_is_awsome 9 votes
4th of July
87%
PowPow48xNigbryce7mMUT4NTXSylarKanameCropDusterMangulerCrusaderjrHarit_kumarSandeepSrockykostonNoOnexROAckbar67LiquidkoldRabarberstengelIvarTheBonelessPikolu_Sham_ZipioBugmat78 63 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    4th of July
    I mean theres 2k units in the solo event but how many units do you have to burn through just to get that and the 4th deals will have 7* deals
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,010 Guardian
    4th of July
    4th of july will have better value for your units than this event
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    4th of July
    I made the mistake to go for this event. Please learn from my mistake! Wait for the 4th.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    4th of July
    pretty sure they will have deals for 7* at higher rates but guaranteed drops or shards
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 243 ★★
    4th of July
    Blew 5k units on paragon crystals..that's 25 crystals and got one 7* star champion..
    Learn from my mistake
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    4th of July
    4th of July no doubt. Kid blew thru the units though. 10k down the drain... for a 6* Ultron :lol:
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 306 ★★
    4th of July
    JK_47 said:

Blew 5k units on paragon crystals..that's 25 crystals and got one 7* star champion..
    Learn from my mistake

hey you're lucky to get a 7 star out of 25 crystal though. 1%
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,303 ★★★★★
    4th of July
    Spent 8-9k units on Paragon crystals. Got a 7* DM, a few 6*s and alot of 4/5*s..

Save your units.
  • Options
    Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 27
    Thanks everyone