Options

Shooting stars quest

2»

Comments

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Nice event, but could be the first time ever where getting dupes over new champs gives you a disadvantage.
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102

Wild. A paragon only quest is now open to thronebreakers. Guess paragon crystals aren't paragon only afterall.

UCs can purchase cavalier crystals, I don't agree with it but it's not entirely surprising
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

Wild. A paragon only quest is now open to thronebreakers. Guess paragon crystals aren't paragon only afterall.

UCs can purchase cavalier crystals, I don't agree with it but it's not entirely surprising
    To be honest, that wasn’t the case when cavalier crystals were released. They made that change much later.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 445 ★★★
    Just popped the 6 crystals from completion, got disconnected after loading for a very long time. When I came back I had 2 crystals left. The rest had apparently been opened. The biggest issue is that I only got points for the 2 that I opened after getting disconnected. Has anyone else had the same issue? Missed out on 3200 points because of this.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 225 ★★
    edited May 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Bamajd said:

And evidently thronebreakers can play it too

This was not intentional...

But the game team has elected to keep it the way it is.

Happy Shooting Stars-day, Thronebreakers!
    POV kabam realized their mistake not including ThroneBreakers to begin with and make it look like a "glitch" so Paragons don't cry
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    I just noticed that the last four quest titles are references to Muse songs. "Set My Soul Alight" and "Queen Of The Superficial" being lyrics off of Supermassive Black Hole and "Fight For Our Rights" and "Fight To Survive" being lyrics off of Knights Of Cydonia.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,741 Guardian

It took like 3-4 years for UC to get cav crystals after their release
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    Pikolu said:

But it still happened. Nothing bad happened, and as a result, they have clearly decided to do the same with paragon crystals, even though it was originally a mistake.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

But it still happened. Nothing bad happened, and as a result, they have clearly decided to do the same with paragon crystals, even though it was originally a mistake.
    Nothing bad happened besides them using cav crystals for throne breaker and paragon as well and making cavs content rewards like act 6
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,741 Guardian

Pikolu said:

You missed the point, the point is if kabam let's TBs buy paragon crystals, then it'll be in quite awhile when the value of Paragon crystals has dramatically dropped
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

You missed the point, the point is if kabam let's TBs buy paragon crystals, then it'll be in quite awhile when the value of Paragon crystals has dramatically dropped
    Yes. There's a difference between having access to a small number of them through a Quest, and having direct access to them.
    One incentivizes Players to get to Paragon. The other devalues them.