**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon objectives not completing

Hey everyone,

I recently became paragon after fully exploring the thronebreaker difficulty side quest and both of the level 5 escape from Titan quests. However, the objective for fully exploring the thronebreaker difficulty (which rewards a 25% t6 class catalyst crystal) is not completed, and the level 5 escape from Titan objectives hasn't progressed.

I was curious if anyone else is having these issues and what can be done to progress these objectives. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    MolotokMolotok Posts: 1
    I have the same problem but I became a thronebreaker. I finished 4 and 5 level escape from titan before than I became a thronebreaker and now my progress is 0% in this quest
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,472 Guardian
    You didn’t have the objective available for (insert missing T.L. # Objective here) until AFTER you had already completed the quest while still (insert previous Progression Title here).

After that is when you must have become (insert newly reached Progression Title here), and so it doesn’t reward newly available objectives retroactively after you advance to new progressions.

Just like your Calendar doesn’t upgrade to next progression level of stuff until the whole month rolls over.

Try submitting a Support Ticket, they seem to be giving into these type of requests this month.
  • Options
    GruesomeHeroesGruesomeHeroes Posts: 39
    Yeah, same thing happened to me as well.
    Submitted a request to support, you guys do it too. Have your fingers crossed.

and Congratulations on becoming Paragon, TheUglyone
    and Thronebreaker, Molotok.
  • Options
    Johnson374Johnson374 Posts: 30
    ... happened to me too.

Wrote a ticket, and got the objective.

few others I know did the same, and got theirs too ...