Options

Not being able to claim alliance rewards, even when joining alliance a week before 7 star celebratio

My brother and I had joined an alliance a week before this seven star celebration had even occurred. What is outrageous is that, it had mentioned we can't claim the reward for about 5-6 days, (earlier for my brother because he had joined earlier than I had). When that time had come, he can only claim the future rewards.

I was looking forward to opening 20x paragon crystal, getting a six star relic, and get 2x seven stars.
Now, that opportunity of getting those rewards disappeared before my eyes. All my efforts of contributing to the alliance, such as doing arenas, and spending units on paragon crystals had been all a waste.

What I'm trying to figure out is, how am I supposed to claim future rewards when I can't even claim the past rewards in order to boost my total points?

What I'm trying to ask is, will I be able to claim these rewards, or did I contribute to the alliance for no reason?

Comments

• Options
    I am also experiencing the same issue
  • Options
    I just qualified for ally milestone of 7 star event but cound collect any rewards

• Options
    Plz respond
  • Options
    hclax12hclax12 Posts: 7
    Same issue here - joined a new alliance several days before the event started. !00% of my contribution to the alliance event was solely with me being a member of this "new" alliance and I waited patiently for several days as the timer ticked down for when I would be eligible for rewards with this alliance and now that I am eligible, all previous rewards that I contributed to are showing that I did not join my alliance in time or did not contribute towards the milestones. Neither statement is accurate and these rewards are significantly important to my account. Thanks.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,022 Guardian
    The issue for those above seem to be that, yes, you joined in time before the event started (or maybe even within 2 days after event started, if lockout is 12 and not 14 days ?)

Countdown timer has now run down and expired. And you are need eligible. But…

But to get the game to recognize that you have already contributed points, people have been saying that they needed to just contribute 1 more, and then all of their prior ones will suddenly be counted too (opening up the milestones).
    Or others have said it just may take some time before game recognizes prior conteibs and opens up those milestones.
  • Options
    hclax12hclax12 Posts: 7
    Not long after I posted the above, the game recognized the contributions and I received the milestone rewards. Took about an hour after my timer ticked down for those in similar situations. Good luck!
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 341 ★★
    You are even lucky. heck, fortunate. I contributed 19400 points towards this same event, joined the alliance way before this event even started and just when I was about to be eligible and claim the rewards, which was supposed to be yesterday, I was kicked for, I dare say no real reason. I was kicked 2 hours before I could be able to claim the rewards.
    I sent a ticket to kabam support only for them to tell me I joined the alliance on the 10th of may so I was no way near eligible. ridiculous. For someone who has done two full rounds of aq with that alliance, you dare say I joined on the 10th?
    my question, why wait 2 whole weeks to become eligible in order to claim alliance event rewards? this gives space for some alliances to do a whole lot of stupid, unreasonable stuffs. just saying. I mean, 5 days- a week after joining an alliance is quiet okey but two weeks seems a bit ermm... crazy. No hard feelings.
  • Options
    ARMOR_GUYARMOR_GUY Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    1 hours 45 minutes ago the timer expired. I even opened a paragon crystal after. Not able to claim Alliance milestones rewards yet. Rewards are valuable and also only 7 hours left for the event to end. I raised a ticket also. Still shows " you did not join the alliance on time or did not contribute"
  • Options
    ARMOR_GUYARMOR_GUY Posts: 2
    @MCOC Team please look into it ASAP
  • Options
    crysstcrysst Posts: 42
    same here, i start a fresh thread, only 5 hours till event is over, nobody care, kabam dont pay a penny for us, dont care, not even an answer where tell me will investigate, a litle atention, nothing
  • Options
    JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    I have a similar issue. Once the timer expired, I was only able to claim the most recent milestone that I had hit and not all of the past milestones. Kabam need to acknowledge this issue and do something about it.
  • Options
    id suggest please open support tickets asap.