**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War enlisted I guess

DorkyDorky Posts: 185
Thats odd. I've enlisted for on season and I guess we are in placement lol. Season don't start until 2 days from now

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,274 Guardian
    Hmm, so you’re ONLY listed for doing IN-season wars ?
    And it gave your a match (or is currently in the matchmaking window finding you one) now ?

Previous seasons they've had issues with the OFF-season setting carrying into the 1st IN-season war (for SOME teams).
    And they said they have just fixed that for this upcoming season.

So maybe they fixed it too good, instead of IN-season setting being 1 war too late, it is 1 war too early for some now ?
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 185

Hmm, so you’re ONLY listed for doing IN-season wars ?
    And it gave your a match (or is currently in the matchmaking window finding you one) now ?

Previous seasons they've had issues with the OFF-season setting carrying into the 1st IN-season war (for SOME teams).
    And they said they have just fixed that for this upcoming season.

So maybe they fixed it too good, instead of IN-season setting being 1 war too late, it is 1 war too early for some now ?

Yea I'm in matchmaking under placement now. Which is weird. Unless it's gonna carry over into the season start time.