My 7*s (Thread)

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    Fully formed.

Number 14. Fully formed.

I heard he was given quite the controversial damage interaction with his buff? Is he better now? 🧐
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    So your counting how many 7* champion crystals you open...not the number of 7* champions in your roster.. right? The dupe/awaken might not be the champion you want but he is better awaken.. at least you have champions in each class.

Out of five 7* champions.. I have three science.. Hulk OG, Spiderman OG and Morbius (bonus from the platinum track).
    Personally, I would rank up Hulk OG.. if you like Hawkeye.. then yes.. if it was 7* Kate Bishop - definite yes..

Number #15, from Gifted Guardians 7*.

Number #16, basic.

Number #17, basic.
    12/25/23 Roster Check.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Insane luck
    #18.
    Really giddy about this one, I love Overseer.

• Swixsy_63Swixsy_63 Member Posts: 36
    Hope I'm not interrupting anything hehe and thanks for OP for continuing the thread

So far I have 6 7*
    Which are
    Gamora,Prof X,Silver surfer,Overseer,Korg and Mantid
    edited January 6
    Terra, hope you don't mind.. although I post my 7* roster in my 6* updated roster (it sort of weird adding updates to 7* champions) do you mind if I update my 7* roster in your post?

Thanks

psp742 7* roster

Here are all 15x, I recently rank2 one of them.. care to guess who? (If you were to rank 2 another 7*.. who would it be and why?)
    psp742 said:

Terra, hope you don't mind.. although I post my 7* roster in my 6* updated roster (it sort of weird adding updates to 7* champions) do you mind if I update my 7* roster in your post?

Thanks

psp742 7* roster

Here are all 15x, I recently rank2 one of them.. care to guess who? (If you were to rank 2 another 7*.. who would it be and why?)

By all means, go ahead.
    I'm deeply jealous of that awakened Hulk, I'd r2 in a heartbeat.
    Falcon, Diablo and Terrax are good choices too.
    edited January 6
    Thanks Terra. I did rank2 Hulk OG.. but was lazy in updating the picture.. no love for Ebony Maw, and Adam Warlock? I am sort of loving Moondragon, Diablo, Adam Warlock.. Silver Surfer is useful too vs incinerate, shock, frostbite.. I find Terrax is more defense
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Lemme Hijack this thread as well

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Number #17, basic.

From a Basic?
    edited January 6

Terra said:

Number #17, basic.

From a Basic?
    Nope, from 7* Gifted Guardian Crystal which contains: Adam Warlock, Diablo, Moondragon, Sandman, Shocker; they will probably end up in 7* basic champion crystal eventually.. not sure when thou.. they are all very good for their intended purposes.. even Sandman which people seem to say is the weakest in the bunch.

Terra said:

Number #17, basic.

From a Basic?
    Ah, typo, hah.
    Terra, just wondering if you were to pick rank2 7* from my 7* roster.. who would it be and why or why not? (BTW, Hulk OG is rank2 just have not updated the picture).. thanks.
    edited January 8
    psp742 said:

Terra, just wondering if you were to pick rank2 7* from my 7* roster.. who would it be and why or why not? (BTW, Hulk OG is rank2 just have not updated the picture).. thanks.

For my own, I would say Falcon/Surfer/Diablo
    I like Surfer alot, he's underrated offensively, plus his easy and amazing immunities.
    And Diablo is Diablo 🤭.
    Falcon does what he does good, I don't think he really needs awakening in my eyes. It's just very nice to have.
    Finally after much frustration with Carina Act7 7* challenge for 7* shards.. open my 16th 7* basic champion crystal..

Silver Surfer (awaken)

Update of my 7* roster

Wish it was new 7*.. Guillotine 2099 was next champion over.. but it is pretty solid to dupe him i guess.
    edited January 26
    I couldn't find Terra post so I update in my 6* roster..

Anyways, I got some 7* so search and finally found Terra 7* roster.

Here is updated 7* roster screenshot.

The separate 7* pulls:

16th Venom (new) from paragon Can't Miss [actually more misses than hits..if you watch Prof Hoff video ya know what I mean]

17th Wiccan (new) ok I guess

Spiderman OG (awaken) from 5x paragon pop [nice to have]

Venom (awaken) from 2x paragon tap [awesome sweet pull]

18th Havok (new) from Titan Crystal [let it run a long time got bored and tap between Spider-ham and WWBN].. he isn't bad but him needing to get to sp3 might be problematic if no power can be gained.
    A lot of y'all might suggest to hold and wait till the Titan Crystal Crystal champion are updated.. but I wanted Silk, Chee'ilth, Kushala, or WWBN.. didn't pan out that way thou.. gonna be a long long long time before I can get another Titan Crystal.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

Terra I hope you are having better 7* luck..
    edited February 2
    Anyways, i updated picture with the rank2.. hope you are having better luck Terra.

Hulk OG, Adam Warlock, and Venom
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 330 ★★★

I would like to join in too
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 824 ★★★

These are mine, I think my luck has been pretty good so far with them.
    edited February 9
    #19.

2/9/24:

• JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Member Posts: 100
    Bro keep up the good work! A lot of 7*s you've been getting? What have you been doing? SQ, EQ, or what? I would really love to know😍
    Terra.. thats an awesome 7* pull.. Hyperion, can be annoying defender and has solid damage (with stack of fury)

Latest 7* pull today, 9Feb2024

21st Dragonman (new) 7* crystal

I believe my 7* roster is a bit weak in terms of defenders.. Terrax, Adam Warlock (maybe)

Bro keep up the good work! A lot of 7*s you've been getting? What have you been doing? SQ, EQ, or what? I would really love to know😍

Hyper focusing on 6* shards if available (due to duplicates), 100% TB EQ + Gauntlet every month.
    And small trickles from Alliance War and Battlegrounds