I am new and wondering what characters I should rank up

Natedogg14Natedogg14 Member Posts: 7

Comments

• Natedogg14Natedogg14 Member Posts: 7
    Any recommendations and help is greatly appreciated thank you
  • Final_OrderFinal_Order Member Posts: 128
    Abom, Herc, Hyp, Mole, Masacre, Mister Fantastic. You've got many good champs there.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian
    You're level 29. What content are you currently working on? In particular, which Act are you currently working on?

Final_Order above gives good recommendations, but I will add if you are still in the very early part of the game, then I would focus specifically on the few champions on that list that will get you through the content you are working on now. Do not rank up more than what you need, because you are probably still in the ramp-up phase of the game where you will be quickly moving up to earning higher rarity champs, i.e. 5* and 6* champs. You don't want to invest more resources into your 4* champs than you need to. If you need to rank them up because you need stronger champs to clear the content and progress, do it. But as you continue to move up, you will get stronger champs faster than you can rank them up. Pace yourself accordingly.
  • Natedogg14Natedogg14 Member Posts: 7
    DNA300 I am currently working on Act 4 just my first run through and I just got 5 stat age of ultron Vision
    for a crystal.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    1. Hercules is your main attacker. He is a cheat code for content and covers you even with skill shortage. Use all your resources to get him awakened and 99 signature stones. He will unawakened get you through 50% of content till uncollected and awakened can get you through 90%.
    2. Mole Man because you will face difficultynwith evaders. He is one of the best evade counters in the game plus most evaders are not bleed immune so he does tons of damage with bleeds.
    3. Scarlet Witch Sigil because you want someone who can neutralize buffs. She will hold off cosmic champions and help you through content where the opponents have much higher PI and therefore a buffed opponent will do a lot of chip damage through the block. She can control that to a certain extent through her parries.
    4. Ibom because he provides a good defense champion for war and battlegrounds and solid poison dealing damage and resistant champion for content.
    5. Falcon because he will help you countering some annoying champions like Thing and Korg who can really annoy until you learn to play them.

The last stop can be anything, Hyperion can hit like a tank if you keep getting those heavy attacks in, mr. Fantastic is superb utility but needs practice to play, masacre can do solid damage to a blocking opponent and gorr is a difficult defender without the right counters.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

1. Hercules is your main attacker. He is a cheat code for content and covers you even with skill shortage. Use all your resources to get him awakened and 99 signature stones. He will unawakened get you through 50% of content till uncollected and awakened can get you through 90%.
    2. Mole Man because you will face difficultynwith evaders. He is one of the best evade counters in the game plus most evaders are not bleed immune so he does tons of damage with bleeds.
    3. Scarlet Witch Sigil because you want someone who can neutralize buffs. She will hold off cosmic champions and help you through content where the opponents have much higher PI and therefore a buffed opponent will do a lot of chip damage through the block. She can control that to a certain extent through her parries.
    4. Ibom because he provides a good defense champion for war and battlegrounds and solid poison dealing damage and resistant champion for content.
    5. Falcon because he will help you countering some annoying champions like Thing and Korg who can really annoy until you learn to play them.

The last stop can be anything, Hyperion can hit like a tank if you keep getting those heavy attacks in, mr. Fantastic is superb utility but needs practice to play, masacre can do solid damage to a blocking opponent and gorr is a difficult defender without the right counters.

Won't Falcon cover moleman's work too