7* Celebration Rank Rewards minimum fluctuations

S_U_B_I_AS_U_B_I_A Member Posts: 8
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
The minimum amount of points listed to qualify for rank rewards in this event keeps moving. Each time the minimum is met, the points required moves higher. I don't care what the minimum is. If its not attainable for some of us then so be it. But to repeatedly move the goal post to milk community for all the units possible is just disgusting.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★

Screenshots ??
    (otherwise, I’d say Coppin was right, but maybe you misunderstood what Coppin was referring to)

In Ally Event, Alliance has (obviously) increasing Ally points needed for subsequent Milestones in order to reach each Milestone.
    ***BUT*** that's not what Coppin means.

In addition to Alliance wide points needed for Ally to reach a Milestone (in the Ally Event), *YOU* must also contribute a certain Minimum to be able to actually claim that Milestone for yourself.
    Just because the Alliance-wide requirement is met for a Milestone doesn't mean everyone in the alliance automatically can claim it. (just those that have individually contributed enough towards that alliance level).
    And that required “personal” amount continues to go up for each next Milestone.

Just like in the annual Holiday/Christmas Gifting (now called “Banquet Event” because Gifting has been phased out).

That is not the RANK requirement.
    But if you have shots showing the actual Required RANK amount changing from time to time, please let us know.

He must be talking about required contribution to milestones. There are no rank rewards in the 7* event he is referencing here.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    edited May 2023

S_U_B_I_A said:

Coppin said:

U mean different milestones require different scores?... Well duh..

You must not read very well. In case this is a second language, "rank rewards minimum" is different than each milestone in an event.
    Wut lungauaze? Iye no Undurstind.
    8 year old me would have chuckled at this comment. The present me is currently cringing at the 8 year old's sense of humour
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★
    S_U_B_I_A said:

The minimum amount of points listed to qualify for rank rewards in this event keeps moving. Each time the minimum is met, the points required moves higher. I don't care what the minimum is. If its not attainable for some of us then so be it. But to repeatedly move the goal post to milk community for all the units possible is just disgusting.

Uh what rank rewards

This discussion has been closed.