Incoming bug? Timers on 7 star celebration milestones

WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★

So which one is right? Inventory vs the actual event timer?

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Member Posts: 290 ★★★
    The timer to claim your reward starts when you earn the milestone, it has nothing to do with when the event ends (just like any of the 7 hr or 22 hr events). The stash timer is the correct one.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    I’ve tried this on the month-long Dual Track (Summer or Gwenpool) Events before.
    While those were not listed under Events, they were sort of similar in that the daily progress in the 2 tracks remain visible for the whole month.

I guess I could try that again with the 4-week AW Solo Points Event Milestones. (aka, events that last longer than a week)

The Stash would show a shorter time remaining than how many days were still left in the monthly Dual Track event.

And result was, that even though I tested letting some items expire from Stash, they were STILL AVAILABLE to Claim from the Dual Track daily tabs.

So long as the Event itself is still going on, I'd bet that a Milestone Item would still be able to be claimed within the Event listing (even though it has expired from the Stash).