**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this because I became paragon?

I have done wekks 1 and 2 of threat level 5 side quest but I have only got one of the challenges done.

Is it because I became paragon in between or is it bugged?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    ahock101 said:

I have done wekks 1 and 2 of threat level 5 side quest but I have only got one of the challenges done.

I have seen discussions on the board about this, so search for the answer. I think you have to run a path again or something like that. But I am unsure.
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 103
    Just send a ticket, they’ll fix it to you
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian

ahock101 said:

I have seen discussions on the board about this, so search for the answer. I think you have to run a path again or something like that. But I am unsure.
    This isn't the answer. The only way to get the points is to contact support and have them manually give you the points.

The event is set to only give you the point on the initial run that gets the 100% exploration, otherwise you can just do 4 runs on chapter 1 after 100% and get a point everytime you ran it.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Support ticket, they fixed mine as well. Maybe they should put a pinned post but they won't.