Options

Rank up advice

Nikunj_95Nikunj_95 Posts: 26 β˜…
Need suggestion for first rank 4 champion
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom easily
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom, then kitty or Apoc
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…
    Kitty...
  • Options

Doom easily

Wdym easily kitty is alot better than doom
  • Options

Anly said:

Doom easily

No lol
    Kitty sounds better theoretically,but doom is easy to play and has more uses in real time questing,bg or in defense
    Easy to play cant be the excuse for everything, she isnt even hard to play and doom dosent come anywhere close to her, he's not even always the better defender she has lots more utility and uses than doom easily she's considered #1 #2 champ in the game for a reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anly said:

Doom easily

As much as I hate to admit it, Doom is better. His rotation can be done with ease on most champions, practically ending fights before they even start, and he just has better attributes. As a defender, I despise his crit resistance. As an attacker, I love his block proficiency. Kitty is amazing and would be my absolute first choice, but she requires much more work than Doom, can't nullify, can't stun, has much less survivability, and I can go on.
  • Options
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Doom easily

No lol
    Kitty sounds better theoretically,but doom is easy to play and has more uses in real time questing,bg or in defense
    Easy to play cant be the excuse for everything, she isnt even hard to play and doom dosent come anywhere close to her, he's not even always the better defender she has lots more utility and uses than doom easily she's considered #1 #2 champ in the game for a reason.
    She never comes under #1 or #2 for sure, maybe top 5 but not better than doom ghost or hercules. You really don't need a kitty in your roster but you most probably need a doom,and easy to play isn't an excuse. Majority of players want easy to play champs only. By your logic hela should be the best cosmic as she has more damage and ends fights easily
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 β˜…β˜…
    Kitty or tigra if you can play them well. They’ll get you through nearly everything in the game (story content, war, side questing, EQ, battlegrounds). There isn’t much in the game that tigra or kitty can’t do, especially tigra.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom is used so much more than Kitty. Kitty is fantastic but if I'm bringing 5 she's not in it.
  • Options

Anly said:

Doom easily

As much as I hate to admit it, Doom is better. His rotation can be done with ease on most champions, practically ending fights before they even start, and he just has better attributes. As a defender, I despise his crit resistance. As an attacker, I love his block proficiency. Kitty is amazing and would be my absolute first choice, but she requires much more work than Doom, can't nullify, can't stun, has much less survivability, and I can go on.
    You do realize kitty is damage immune right? She's literally #1 in survivability
    And So what she cant nullify neither can herc or nick or torch or apoc or ghost or nimrod, and i can go on. Also she dosent need stun she has free openings and she can tank specials
    You do realize the only reason people rank herc above kitty is because of his explosive damage in every other area kitty is alot better not a single champion can match the amount of utility she has
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Doom easily

No lol
    She never comes under #1 or #2 for sure, maybe top 5 but not better than doom ghost or hercules. You really don't need a kitty in your roster but you most probably need a doom,and easy to play isn't an excuse. Majority of players want easy to play champs only. By your logic hela should be the best cosmic as she has more damage and ends fights easily
    She is easily better than ghost thats not even a question just look at her kit she's always brought up in top 1 or 2 disccusions what are you on about πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nikunj_95 said:

Need suggestion for first rank 4 champion

Nobody ever went wrong for ranking up Doom as his first r4.
    The two kitties and Apocalypse are good alternates too.
    Do what you like more, but the wisest choice overall is Doom πŸ™‚
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Doom easily

You do realize kitty is damage immune right? She's literally #1 in survivability
    And So what she cant nullify neither can herc or nick or torch or apoc or ghost or nimrod, and i can go on. Also she dosent need stun she has free openings and she can tank specials
    You do realize the only reason people rank herc above kitty is because of his explosive damage in every other area kitty is alot better not a single champion can match the amount of utility she has
    Kitty is not damage immune, she temporarily avoids all damage when phasing. Very different things. And I only named a few of the things that make Doom better, if you'd like an entire list, there's a place for that in game. I have both Kitty and Herc maxed, and I take Herc into at least 6 times more fights than kitty because he's easier, counters autoblock and miss, has buffs but doesn't need them, has stun, has Infuriate, has immortality that lasts theoretically longer than Kitty's invincibility, and last but not least: explosive damage. Kitty is good, but she's just too much work for not enough benefits. Take a combo to the face with kitty? Dead. Take a combo to the face with Doom? None of them crit, still at 60%. Take a combo to the face with Herc? 1% health and temporarily immortal with the damage it takes to end the fight then and there. You can say she has more utility than any other champion in the game, but let's run through that real quick, shall we? Evade counter: nope. Immunities: Incinerate. Buff counter: nope. Debuff counter: nope. Power gain counter: kinda. Suicide friendly: yes. Attributes: below average. Regen counter: nope. Buffs: nope. Debuffs: Incinerate. Synergies: good. And this is subjective but I think it's rather obvious, difficulty: above average. She isn't even top 5 for utility.
    Theres a difference between having many utilities that counter 1 thing and 1 utility that counters many things. With her phase she is viable for 99% of the content in the game cant say the same about doom, he gets shut down by many things but what shuts down kitty? AA reduction is really the only thing and that shuts down most of the game
  • Options
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Doom easily

Kitty is not damage immune, she temporarily avoids all damage when phasing. Very different things. And I only named a few of the things that make Doom better, if you'd like an entire list, there's a place for that in game. I have both Kitty and Herc maxed, and I take Herc into at least 6 times more fights than kitty because he's easier, counters autoblock and miss, has buffs but doesn't need them, has stun, has Infuriate, has immortality that lasts theoretically longer than Kitty's invincibility, and last but not least: explosive damage. Kitty is good, but she's just too much work for not enough benefits. Take a combo to the face with kitty? Dead. Take a combo to the face with Doom? None of them crit, still at 60%. Take a combo to the face with Herc? 1% health and temporarily immortal with the damage it takes to end the fight then and there. You can say she has more utility than any other champion in the game, but let's run through that real quick, shall we? Evade counter: nope. Immunities: Incinerate. Buff counter: nope. Debuff counter: nope. Power gain counter: kinda. Suicide friendly: yes. Attributes: below average. Regen counter: nope. Buffs: nope. Debuffs: Incinerate. Synergies: good. And this is subjective but I think it's rather obvious, difficulty: above average. She isn't even top 5 for utility.
    Theres a difference between having many utilities that counter 1 thing and 1 utility that counters many things. With her phase she is viable for 99% of the content in the game cant say the same about doom, he gets shut down by many things but what shuts down kitty? AA reduction is really the only thing and that shuts down most of the game
    Yes, having 1 thing that counters many things is not utility, it's one very good ability. One moment of Cowardice turns Kitty to dust. And 99% is literally just a made up number, she doesnt take damage for a few seconds, that's all her Phasing is. She doesn't counter ANY defensive abilities, she just temporarily counters damage.
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Doom easily

Yes, having 1 thing that counters many things is not utility, it's one very good ability. One moment of Cowardice turns Kitty to dust. And 99% is literally just a made up number, she doesnt take damage for a few seconds, that's all her Phasing is. She doesn't counter ANY defensive abilities, she just temporarily counters damage.
    How is that not utility πŸ˜‚
    And cowardice is like one of the rarest debuffs in the game and its mostly techs thats have it what about all the champs with immunity to power steal, power drain, nullify, shock, stun, or champs that have slow or petrify

https://youtu.be/yZCurUQigAo

i dont see anyone showcasing doom soloing 50+ bosses and this is only karate mans video there plenty of other videos showcasing how ridiculous she is
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Both doom and kitty are amazing. They’re both good at what they do and I’d place them in about the same tier for story content. I do see Doom get way more use in battlegrounds as both an attacker and defender and I think that he shines more than Kitty because of his perfect control over most fights
  • Options
    @Anly you should really understand that easy to play is an important quality for a champ.. Tigra and kitty are amazing champs,but your life just becomes easier with doom and hercules, That's why they are used more than kitty or tigra.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Saying kitty is better than doom is delusional lmao
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2023
    I have r5 Doom and Kitty is still the second best champ in this game after Herc but I do think Doom is the 3rd best.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

@Anly you should really understand that easy to play is an important quality for a champ.. Tigra and kitty are amazing champs,but your life just becomes easier with doom and hercules, That's why they are used more than kitty or tigra.

But she's not hard to play she even has more of a saftey net than herc
    It get to a point where you have to do a bit of self reflection, is the champ really hard to play or are "you" just not that good, and saying doom is used more than kitty is ludicrous maybe on defense yeah but i wouldnt even say he's the better defender i feel like he's shut down way easier than kitty
  • Options
    Anly said:

It get to a point where you have to do a bit of self reflection, is the champ really hard to play or are "you" just not that good, and saying doom is used more than kitty is ludicrous maybe on defense yeah but i wouldnt even say he's the better defender i feel like he's shut down way easier than kitty
    If I'm not that good, I'm still picking Doom. Bad players love Doom.
  • Options
    Anly said:

Kitty is easy to shut off. Most techs roll over her on defense and she’s always just been an alright defender. Doom even with the right counters can do a lot of block damage and trip people up even if his aura is deactivated. Doom is used more than Kitty by almost every endgame player that I’ve seen, especially in battlegrounds
  • Options

Anly said:

If I'm not that good, I'm still picking Doom. Bad players love Doom.
    Pick who you want im just telling you who's better
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Kitty is easy to shut off. Most techs roll over her on defense and she’s always just been an alright defender. Doom even with the right counters can do a lot of block damage and trip people up even if his aura is deactivated. Doom is used more than Kitty by almost every endgame player that I’ve seen, especially in battlegrounds
    How many techs have cowardice and or a miss counter on something that removes prowess
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

How many tech champs really shut down kitty how many have cowardice and or a miss counter or something that removes prowess? Having class advantage is different from shutting a champ down
    Atleast with kitty she actually has abilitys to play around
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

How many techs have cowardice and or a miss counter on something that removes prowess
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

How many tech champs really shut down kitty how many have cowardice and or a miss counter or something that removes prowess? Having class advantage is different from shutting a champ down
    Atleast with kitty she actually has abilitys to play around
    Her only ability to play around is phasing, which you can do by baiting her specials and avoiding her dashing at you. Hitting her block and going for close range combat helps. I just tried a couple fights against her and all I had to do once she hit 3 prowess was bait a special or hit her block and parry. After looking at your post history, you unironically believe that Rintrah is a bad defender and trying to sell Kitty as a better defender than doom is pretty funny. She’s alright and can trip you up, but she’s much easier to play around than doom.