Options

Rank up advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,365 ★★★★
    Dang, I don't like Doom or Kitty. Can't wait to see the backlash I'll get 😂 got both at r4 and they just sit.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,012 ★★★★★

Dang, I don't like Doom or Kitty. Can't wait to see the backlash I'll get 😂 got both at r4 and they just sit.

There’s no backlash for not liking a champ lol. There’s no denying their power, but some people like champs like Doom and Kitty, some don’t. I find a lot of great champs boring to play, but they’re good so I still use them when I need to
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

@Anly you should really understand that easy to play is an important quality for a champ.. Tigra and kitty are amazing champs,but your life just becomes easier with doom and hercules, That's why they are used more than kitty or tigra.

But she's not hard to play she even has more of a saftey net than herc
    It get to a point where you have to do a bit of self reflection, is the champ really hard to play or are "you" just not that good, and saying doom is used more than kitty is ludicrous maybe on defense yeah but i wouldnt even say he's the better defender i feel like he's shut down way easier than kitty
    Kitty is easy to shut off. Most techs roll over her on defense and she’s always just been an alright defender. Doom even with the right counters can do a lot of block damage and trip people up even if his aura is deactivated. Doom is used more than Kitty by almost every endgame player that I’ve seen, especially in battlegrounds
    How many techs have cowardice and or a miss counter on something that removes prowess
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

@Anly you should really understand that easy to play is an important quality for a champ.. Tigra and kitty are amazing champs,but your life just becomes easier with doom and hercules, That's why they are used more than kitty or tigra.

It get to a point where you have to do a bit of self reflection, is the champ really hard to play or are "you" just not that good, and saying doom is used more than kitty is ludicrous maybe on defense yeah but i wouldnt even say he's the better defender i feel like he's shut down way easier than kitty
    Kitty is easy to shut off. Most techs roll over her on defense and she’s always just been an alright defender. Doom even with the right counters can do a lot of block damage and trip people up even if his aura is deactivated. Doom is used more than Kitty by almost every endgame player that I’ve seen, especially in battlegrounds
    How many tech champs really shut down kitty how many have cowardice and or a miss counter or something that removes prowess? Having class advantage is different from shutting a champ down
    Atleast with kitty she actually has abilitys to play around
    Her only ability to play around is phasing, which you can do by baiting her specials and avoiding her dashing at you. Hitting her block and going for close range combat helps. I just tried a couple fights against her and all I had to do once she hit 3 prowess was bait a special or hit her block and parry. After looking at your post history, you unironically believe that Rintrah is a bad defender and trying to sell Kitty as a better defender than doom is pretty funny. She’s alright and can trip you up, but she’s much easier to play around than doom.
    Rintrah is a bad defender tell me what he does exactly? His main thing is that he's tanky but he can still easily get shredded, torch, aa, scorpion, spiderham, omega, diablo, spot, valkyrie, herc, chi, sunspot, just off the top of my head

I never said kitty was a better defender i just said i wouldnt say doom is a better one

Doom dosent have anything to play around unless you mean his shock which procs almost never just wait for it to fall of or shorten your combos
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

How many techs have cowardice and or a miss counter on something that removes prowess
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

How many tech champs really shut down kitty how many have cowardice and or a miss counter or something that removes prowess? Having class advantage is different from shutting a champ down
    Her only ability to play around is phasing, which you can do by baiting her specials and avoiding her dashing at you. Hitting her block and going for close range combat helps. I just tried a couple fights against her and all I had to do once she hit 3 prowess was bait a special or hit her block and parry. After looking at your post history, you unironically believe that Rintrah is a bad defender and trying to sell Kitty as a better defender than doom is pretty funny. She’s alright and can trip you up, but she’s much easier to play around than doom.
    Rintrah is a bad defender tell me what he does exactly? His main thing is that he's tanky but he can still easily get shredded, torch, aa, scorpion, spiderham, omega, diablo, spot, valkyrie, herc, chi, sunspot, just off the top of my head

I never said kitty was a better defender i just said i wouldnt say doom is a better one

Doom dosent have anything to play around unless you mean his shock which procs almost never just wait for it to fall of or shorten your combos
    Rintrah stalls. That’s his whole thing. He’s tanky and that counts for a lot in battlegrounds. You have to continuously use heavies and avoid getting him above 10 charges or his ruptures melt you. He also has a lot of power gain. Of course he has great counters, but so does every defender in the game. Peni is an amazing defender who gets me lots of kills as long as my opponent doesn’t get Hulkling, Galan, Gorr, Valk, etc, but she’s still a good defender even though these champs massacre her.

I’ll agree that Rintrah isn’t super hard and has more counters than someone like Peni, Domino, Fantman, etc. but I think he can catch some players off guard. I’m mostly talking about BGs here. Hulkling is a potato against some mystics who can destroy him, but if you don’t draft those or you get stuck with a slower one that doesn’t counter his buffs, he wrecks you. Good defender, but has a lot of good counters. That’s how I see Rintrah too

Doom has block penetration that barely any champs can play around. He does a lot of damage into your block, he resists crits, and he can stall with his aura if you don’t have a counter for that. That’s why I think he’s a great defender
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    You have so many different categories that are based on all aspects of the game you have to look at in order to figure out who the best champs in the game are. These things are not opinion because they are based off of real things so most of these debates are pointless because most will base the choice off preference which is not a real stat or aspect of the actual game.

Prestige
    Damage
    End game content
    Immunities
    Defense
    Offense
    Etc…
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Rintrah stalls. That’s his whole thing. He’s tanky and that counts for a lot in battlegrounds. You have to continuously use heavies and avoid getting him above 10 charges or his ruptures melt you. He also has a lot of power gain. Of course he has great counters, but so does every defender in the game. Peni is an amazing defender who gets me lots of kills as long as my opponent doesn’t get Hulkling, Galan, Gorr, Valk, etc, but she’s still a good defender even though these champs massacre her.

I’ll agree that Rintrah isn’t super hard and has more counters than someone like Peni, Domino, Fantman, etc. but I think he can catch some players off guard. I’m mostly talking about BGs here. Hulkling is a potato against some mystics who can destroy him, but if you don’t draft those or you get stuck with a slower one that doesn’t counter his buffs, he wrecks you. Good defender, but has a lot of good counters. That’s how I see Rintrah too

Doom has block penetration that barely any champs can play around. He does a lot of damage into your block, he resists crits, and he can stall with his aura if you don’t have a counter for that. That’s why I think he’s a great defender
    Thats the problem everyone has a doom counter ranked and you can only ban 3 champs
    Yes he does all the things you said but they dont have as much impact as you're making them out to be, this is also why when you place a cerain defender is important.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Yes you have to constantly use heavies and when you do that he does nothing there are champs that only need heavys to deal damage
  • Options
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Thats the problem everyone has a doom counter ranked and you can only ban 3 champs
    Yes he does all the things you said but they dont have as much impact as you're making them out to be, this is also why when you place a cerain defender is important.
    Of course it is. Defenders being good or not always depends on what your opponent has. If I place domino when my opponent has nimrod, they’ll destroy her. But in other circumstances, she’s a great defender. Same thing goes for Peni and a lot of others. Rintrah is stally even with the best counters. I’ve placed him against opponents who’ve had HT and he still manages to stall them out for a bit which can help you win.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Of course it is. Defenders being good or not always depends on what your opponent has. If I place domino when my opponent has nimrod, they’ll destroy her. But in other circumstances, she’s a great defender. Same thing goes for Peni and a lot of others. Rintrah is stally even with the best counters. I’ve placed him against opponents who’ve had HT and he still manages to stall them out for a bit which can help you win.
    Rintrah dosent stall torch or any of his counters even my 5/65 diablo shreds r3 and 4's
    Its the bad a.i they got that was stally
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,464 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

I know you are tha one person who said bwcv is trash,that one aside, kitty is definitely tough to play,tough in the sense,I mean risky... If you mess up one second, you're done,but doom can even tank few special attacks,and you can block a hell lot of hits. And I'm 99% sure doom is more useful/more used than kitty,but I like kitty too, she's great in her own ways
  • Options

Anly said:

I know you are tha one person who said bwcv is trash,that one aside, kitty is definitely tough to play,tough in the sense,I mean risky... If you mess up one second, you're done,but doom can even tank few special attacks,and you can block a hell lot of hits. And I'm 99% sure doom is more useful/more used than kitty,but I like kitty too, she's great in her own ways
    How is she risky? if you get hit you take 0 damage,
    I dont think you've been educated enough on kitty she's considered #1 or #2 in the entire game and for good reason
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 907 ★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

I dont think you've been educated enough on kitty she's considered #1 or #2 in the entire game and for good reason
    1) Nobody besides you delusional folks considers her even top five in the game.
    2) She's one of the riskiest champs in the game. She's used almost zero times in high tier war because of how risky she is. Doom objectively has a way better safety net with his critical resistance, damage cap to special attacks and heavies, and immunity to knockdowns. He also has a significantly higher damage output with a hell of a lot more defensive potential.
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

1) Nobody besides you delusional folks considers her even top five in the game.
    2) She's one of the riskiest champs in the game. She's used almost zero times in high tier war because of how risky she is. Doom objectively has a way better safety net with his critical resistance, damage cap to special attacks and heavies, and immunity to knockdowns. He also has a significantly higher damage output with a hell of a lot more defensive potential.
    Whatever you say... im done in this discussion 😋👎