**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are side quest rewards claimable straight away?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Or have to wait til the end of the month?

Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    Why would you think that?
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anyone know?

You will be able to claim them once you complete all 4 objectives
  • Options
    Anly said:

Anyone know?

You will be able to claim them once you complete all 4 objectives
    Oh ok
  • Options
    Deepworld said:

Why would you think that?

Cos for so many things in this game I’ve constantly been told to “be patient” or “what’s the rush?”
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Every single SQ reward is available as soon as you run it. Path, completion and exploration rewards are yours as soon as you run it. The only waiting this month is for the special objectives that require exploration across all four weeks. There is no sense in waiting to run anything for this, you’ll just make your last week a horrible slog.
  • Options

Every single SQ reward is available as soon as you run it. Path, completion and exploration rewards are yours as soon as you run it. The only waiting this month is for the special objectives that require exploration across all four weeks. There is no sense in waiting to run anything for this, you’ll just make your last week a horrible slog.

Well yeah it’s the objectives that you’ve got to wait but can you claim it or do we get it after the event ends was my question.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Well yeah it’s the objectives that you’ve got to wait but can you claim it or do we get it after the event ends was my question.
    Just like every other objective in the game, you can claim it after you complete it
  • Options

Like I said, everything is claimable as soon as you run it. Once you’ve explored week 4 you will be able to claim the objective.
  • Options

Just like every other objective in the game, you can claim it after you complete it
    Not everything in the game is claimable after completion though..
  • Options

All objectives in the game are claimable upon completion. I invite to find a single instance where they are not
  • Options

All objectives in the game are claimable upon completion. I invite to find a single instance where they are not
    I’m not looking only at objectives though. Many contents in game you have to wait for rewards. (As I’ve been told many times to be patient.)
  • Options

I’m not looking only at objectives though. Many contents in game you have to wait for rewards. (As I’ve been told many times to be patient.)
    But those aren't objective based. They are either solo or alliance events where you need to wait after they finish. For this SQ, the rewards in the objectives are claimable upon completion, just like every other objective in the game. What's difficult to understand about that?
  • Options

But those aren't objective based. They are either solo or alliance events where you need to wait after they finish. For this SQ, the rewards in the objectives are claimable upon completion, just like every other objective in the game. What's difficult to understand about that?
    You said it yourself, solo events you need to wait. Since the side quest hasn’t finished how can you be sure we don’t have to wait?
  • Options

You said it yourself, solo events you need to wait. Since the side quest hasn’t finished how can you be sure we don’t have to wait?
    The extra SQ rewards are in the objectives, which you can find in the objective section. They are not in a solo or alliance event, they are in an OBJECTIVE
    I get that.

But the 4th week hasn’t began yet so how can you be sure the rewards re claimable?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,654 Guardian
    edited May 2023

If there are RANK Rewards listed under either your SOLO or ALLY Events (note, the word Event, and not Objective), then you have to wait for those RANK Rewards.

But regular MILESTONES of those Events, as well as OBJECTIVES, those you get to claim as you achieve them. **unless you are under a Lockout Period countdown timer after joining an Ally for those Ally Milestones.

End of Season or Series AW/AQ also have to wait, but those are not Objectives or Events.

And as for “Quest Rewards”, if you mean those that you can see in the Quest Rewards Preview screens (showing rewards for Acts/Chapters/Quests, and for Complete vs Explore), those you get as you go along too.
  • Options

The extra SQ rewards are in the objectives, which you can find in the objective section. They are not in a solo or alliance event, they are in an OBJECTIVE
    I get that.

But the 4th week hasn’t began yet so how can you be sure the rewards re claimable?
    Where in my comments did I mention rewards were reclaimable? Why would objective based rewards be reclaimable?
  • Options

I get that.

Where in my comments did I mention rewards were reclaimable? Why would objective based rewards be reclaimable?
    Typo, disregard re
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

I get that.

Because we've been playing the game a very long time. Just listen for once. Objectives are always claimable upon completion. Always you do not ever have to wait to claim a completed Objective. Unless you just really want to.
  • Options

I get that.

Typo, disregard re
    Meant to type “are”
  • Options

The side quest is not a solo event. The only things in this game that require you to wait for rewards are milestone events. There are two different types of milestone events. Ones where you get to claim all milestones (such as the current 7* event), and ones where you claim only the highest milestone you reach (such as summoner advancement). There are also hybrids like solo 22 hour events where you can claim all the milestones but then have to wait for ranked rewards. No story quest, event quest or side quest has anything to do with milestone rewards in either of these manners and ALL rewards for them are claimed as soon as you are eligible to claim them and that eligibility is earned by playing the quest. If this were a limited entry side event then there might be some validity to whatever point you’re trying to make, but that is very much not the case this month as you have unlimited entries and can explore every level of the content. It’s been made clear multiple times in this discussion that there is nothing to wait on for this side quest (which was your specific question), stop trying to argue with every point that is being made.
  • Options
    Ok seems like we’ll just have to wait and see in the 4th week then.
  • Options
    There isn't anything to wait on. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. We've told you numerous times. But your obviously just stubborn and like to argue for the sake of arguing.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

There isn't anything to wait on. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. We've told you numerous times. But your obviously just stubborn and like to argue for the sake of arguing.

So I’m being told off for asking a question? Unless Kabam had said anything specific about this event we r all still just guessing right?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

So I’m being told off for asking a question? Unless Kabam had said anything specific about this event we r all still just guessing right?
    Nah, we are 100% sure you will not have to wait. As soon as week 4 comes out and you 100% explore it, you can claim the rewards.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Nah, we are 100% sure you will not have to wait. As soon as week 4 comes out and you 100% explore it, you can claim the rewards.
    Hope you’re right..
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

No, your being just being ridiculous and not listening to people who have played this game for 8 years and know how things work.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Rank rewards=wait, since numbers and such

Objective clear rewards= immediate rewards, unless it's a title, then you should reboot and look for the email saying Hey now you're an all-star

That's not a guess, that's a spoiler.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,654 Guardian
    (addendum to my earlier)

Thx for mentioning PEAK MILESTONE, forgot about that.
    That is basically similar to RANK reward, except it is a final positioning of just your own alliance's points (and can track your progress along the way) given at end of Event, as opposed to true Rank ones which are compared to all other Ally's (also at end of Event).

**and I’ll “exception” the case like this month where say you do Threat Level 5 Quests before achieving Paragon. Once achieve Paragon, you don’t get to claim that matching Objective right away (because wasn’t present at the time you did the quests). Have to submit a Support Ticket and they will adjust your Objective progress to let you claim it. But that one too is technically a “claim as you go”, just with a little hiccup tossed in.