**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Escape from Titan Level threat 5

Why am I not showing 3/4 completed in this side quest for rewards? I’ve done all 3 100% but only shows 1/4 for level threat 5 but all others show 3/4?

Comments

• Options
    L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 502 ★★★
    You became paragon midway through the side quest. It doesnt take into account any completion when you were thronebreaker. There are lots of boards with the same topic. Try a ticket or move on, none of the mods are responding to it on thle boards
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

You became paragon midway through the side quest. It doesnt take into account any completion when you were thronebreaker. There are lots of boards with the same topic. Try a ticket or move on, none of the mods are responding to it on thle boards

Yeah that makes sense. I didn’t realize that. Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Well they fixed the issue… just send a ticket if you’re experiencing the same thing…
  • Options
    DārkøDārkø Posts: 3

Same thing to me. I was tb and was doing on side quest after that I recently became Paragon