**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Escape from Titan Level threat 5

Why am I not showing 3/4 completed in this side quest for rewards? I’ve done all 3 100% but only shows 1/4 for level threat 5 but all others show 3/4?

Comments

• Options
    L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 ★★★
    You became paragon midway through the side quest. It doesnt take into account any completion when you were thronebreaker. There are lots of boards with the same topic. Try a ticket or move on, none of the mods are responding to it on thle boards
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

You became paragon midway through the side quest. It doesnt take into account any completion when you were thronebreaker. There are lots of boards with the same topic. Try a ticket or move on, none of the mods are responding to it on thle boards

Yeah that makes sense. I didn’t realize that. Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    Well they fixed the issue… just send a ticket if you’re experiencing the same thing…
  • Options
    DārkøDārkø Posts: 3

Same thing to me. I was tb and was doing on side quest after that I recently became Paragon