So what did everybody think of the 7* star alliance celebration event?

MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 215 ★★

So what did everybody think of the 7* star alliance celebration event? 80 votes

I was in an almost if not fully paragon alliance so we got some great rewards.
26%
DL864ccrider474pseudosaneMoosetiptronicRakeYoungRockyshockyBugmat78VbnmeFiiNCHWebhead055ReignkingTWGeralt_123Draconic_12CyrillFromTulaMrSakuragiCarolCorpGrassKnucklesGeneralMerceXFREEDOMXnico69 21 votes
Maybe half our alliance was paragon so we got some decent rewards
12%
CassyCupidFloorKillerBonemanAomine_Daiki10DeepworldJed4223Chris_SummersShadowKing01Chiefhob 10 votes
We had less than 10 paragon members, so we did our best to climb as high as we could.
33%
TendersquadCropDusterkikiFurieuxp01arisKerneasLovejoy72WordunkenSbkruebMoeyTehrHungaryHippomonomuggCalwooddaddyOGAvengerGreekhitSpider_RicoGiantwalrus56ChikelKushmakerahmynutsIoniqus_797 27 votes
Wasn't paragon so alliance felt left out of event.
15%
GrandOldKaiSonOfArgu16UsagicassidyGabebravoMidnite93Erik_Killmonger1001ChobblyPat_McGloin_1Shake_a_QuakeSuhshehshsNeil_is_awsomeUnOriginal 12 votes
Other valid opinions:
11%
LeNoirFaineantEpistriatusSandeepSSidDDragonAMS94BeastDadFrydayMackeyFinal_Order 9 votes
Troll opinions (Their opinions are valid also)
1%
SirGamesBond 1 vote

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    BeastDad said:

Out of the over 1000 paragon openings, our alliance had 1 person get a 7* out of those crystals.

Pretty horrible if you ask me.

It does have a very low droprate. If you were expecting a whole bunch of 7* that isnt how RNG works.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Other valid opinions:
    I did some math and I effectively spent around 4500-5000 units and my alliance completed all milestones with my personal score being 70k
    All in all I netted the following from the milestones
    2 7* crystals(1 from the alliance milestone and 1 from the shards scattered around the milestones)
    1 6* relic
    4 t3a and t6b
    2 t6cc selectors
    So all in all I am happy with the stuff I got vs units invested
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    We had less than 10 paragon members, so we did our best to climb as high as we could.
    With that said, we didnt even reach the first milestone
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Other valid opinions:
    We only had about half paragon but a couple whaled out and we hit all the milestones lol
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Other valid opinions:

BeastDad said:

Out of the over 1000 paragon openings, our alliance had 1 person get a 7* out of those crystals.

It does have a very low droprate. If you were expecting a whole bunch of 7* that isnt how RNG works.
    One out of over a thousand is pretty terrible.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    My Alliance has zero Paragons, so...

eh.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Maybe half our alliance was paragon so we got some decent rewards
    All I can say is am skipping July 4th deals Rip units.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Troll opinions (Their opinions are valid also)
    Thanks for thinking of us trolls.
    All this event did is give weak accounts some hardcore defenders for BG.
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

no, all it means is that you all were incredibly unlucky. It isnt great, but it is expected.
    Other valid opinions:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

no, all it means is that you all were incredibly unlucky. It isnt great, but it is expected.
    So like I said, terrible. I have no idea what you are arguing against.

I also would not say it is "expected", but I would agree it is typical.
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

id just say rating an event out of droprates of the paragon crystals is pretty unfair. The paragon crystals are awful (i agree with you), but the rewards in general were nice if you committed to opening those awful crystals.
    Other valid opinions:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

id just say rating an event out of droprates of the paragon crystals is pretty unfair. The paragon crystals are awful (i agree with you), but the rewards in general were nice if you committed to opening those awful crystals.
    "Fair" is extremely subjective when it comes to drop rates.

The rewards were good if your alliance could afford to whale out as a whole, but if they could not and you were left with the solo milestones, it was average.

For the cost of paragon crystals and what they provided, terrible was extremely accurate from my seat.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

I opened about 25 paragon crystals and got three 7*s - it is fully random.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Other valid opinions:
    Think there are 2 paragon in alliance I’m in.
    One opened a single 7* crystal, I opened 3 & some paragon crystals and got to the 1st t6b solo milestone.
    Was it really worth the hype? Maybe for the top, or whales or whatever.
    I kinda looked back at my 1st 5* & 6* crystal opening and remember feeling much more excited about opening them. Opened a Ronan as my 1st 5* & thought “at least it ain’t Rhino, I hope I can awaken Ronan soon” (took a couple of years 🤦‍♂️)

With the 3 7* crystals I opened, I honestly didn’t really care when JF, Korg and HE appeared.

Typing this response has taken more of my time thinking about the event & the release of 7* champs then when the event & release was taking place.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    I have to say the alliance milestone rewards were better than the solo ones
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Other valid opinions:
    Rewards wise the event was great

But it was so rushed / mismanaged that too many players lost their rewards due to no fault of their own
    And Kabam immediately raised their hands saying that even though it's them who messed up, they won't do anything to compensate / provide a remedy for player's losses
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Wasn't Paragon yet, so rushed through 7.1.1 to 7.4.6 during the time period only to not have enough Rank 4 6* to claim title and be eligible for any reward