Jane Foster and Dr Strange buff

AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
Greetings Kabam,
Are there plans to buff either of them in the near future? I know Jane Foster got "buffed" but you know,I mean a real BUFF.

And yes before you guys ask....Thanks to the featured crystals ,I've almost maxed out my 6* Jane Foster and halfway there with Dr Strange.

Comments

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Dr strange was nerfed pretty hard i heard so idk
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★

Dr strange was nerfed pretty hard i heard so idk

That was a very long time ago
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

lol, yeah, Dr Strange pre 12.0 would not even hold against some of the crazy champs we have now.
    Justice for Strange!

I would honestly disagree to an extent. Stranges survivability was through the roof. His blessings used to be 7 seconds long and he got a bar of power in 7 seconds as opposed to the 9 seconds it is now.

Back before they used the flat numbers system they got now, strange would perfect block everything with his armor up phase active. If you were ever low on health, you could just dance around until the purple circle appears, hit them a few times, sp3 to full health.

With the iron doom synergy currently in game, you could have 100% uptime on that purple circle if you're aggressive enough and good luck ever dying.

Pre 12.0 Doctor strange would be killer in every gamemode except Battlegrounds.

With that out of the way, I'd honestly like to see a change to Strange's blessings in how the affect him. Give him a more potent power steal and possibly a safeguard thing like Sym supreme gets in the armor up phase plus other niche utility with a boost to his damage.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Not sure how there are two threads for this but...

Justice for Strange indeed! And Jane Foster!

Pre-nerf Dr Strange...good times. Not sure if anyone remembers, there was also a Luke Cage and Iron fist synergy which gave perfect block to the team. That was nerfed as well!

P.s - I tried to disagree my own comment to help some of you but couldn't...sorry!
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Member Posts: 357 ★★★
    Dr Strange is one of the most powerful avengers yet his character in game is rubbish
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Strange wasn’t on level of modern champs.
    Just unlimited regen lol.