Should I use my mutant gem

BrickWad_TD44BrickWad_TD44 Member Posts: 69
I have a mutant awakening gem should I use it on any of these champs and r3 them?

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

I have a mutant awakening gem should I use it on any of these champs and r3 them?

You should probably hold it
  • BrickWad_TD44BrickWad_TD44 Member Posts: 69
    Ok thanks who should I save it for Kitty, omega red, colossus?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    Domino and commit 200 sigs to her if you play BG. Otherwise, hold.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Archangel, without any doubt

Jefechuta said:

Archangel, without any doubt

Look closer

Damn, for some reason I saw it unawakened at first glance, my bad hahaha, Yep, hold the Gem
    Ok thx guys who do you guys think I should hold it for? And yeah Aa is at sig 112 idk if he needs 112 exactly but his pi is higher too lol
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    Domino is the only one id awaken but for your account i dont think its worth it
    Ok thx
    edited May 2023

Ok thx guys who do you guys think I should hold it for? And yeah Aa is at sig 112 idk if he needs 112 exactly but his pi is higher too lol

Mainly Kitty Pride, Namor or Omega Red, I dont think any other Mutant needs it other than those
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★

Use it on a champ who you're currently using, or plan to actually use. If you're not going to play the champ, then using an AG to awaken them would be pointless.

For ex: Omega Red needs to be awakened to get his full benefits. But if you don't run suicides or use him often, then there's no point of using a 6* AG (which is still hard to get) to awaken him.

Save it for somebody who you're really going to use. I awakened my Storm, but she's one of my favorite champs and she's on my team EVERYDAY...literally.
    @Terminatrix ok thx I'll try all of them out for a while and see who I like alot I probably will save for kitty then thanks.
    @Jefechuta ok thanks
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I’d def hold for now