**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Increase The Availability Of Revives!

2»

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 173 ★★
    edited May 2023
    So you get at least 30 L1 revives per month from Apothecary, and 20-30 L2 from the 22H events; that's around 50 Revives/ month, just by playing half an hour a day...
    If you can get 1000 units in a month, which now is easier than ever, you can buy the EQ offer, which is another 20 Revives!! What more do you want??!?

As a non-Farmer Ftp player, i think the Apothecary (+ 22H Event upgrade) is one of the best moves made by Kabam!!
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★

7714dtl said:

Which boss is it that you are saying takes so many revives?

Carina challenges such as the ones that require 4* teams of **** champions making Labrynth runs
    Bruv I ran through act 6 with just 5 star aegon, 5 star cmm, and 6 star r1 gladiator hulk. It's a skill issue, I wish kabam never nerfed act 6.

I know that I'm gonna get a ton of disagrees but tb used to be an accomplishment but now everyone and there dog is getting it for no work
    lies, none of these champions would work against Mr. Sinister or Medusa
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 426 ★★★

7714dtl said:

Which boss is it that you are saying takes so many revives?

Carina challenges such as the ones that require 4* teams of **** champions making Labrynth runs
    Bruv I ran through act 6 with just 5 star aegon, 5 star cmm, and 6 star r1 gladiator hulk. It's a skill issue, I wish kabam never nerfed act 6.

I know that I'm gonna get a ton of disagrees but tb used to be an accomplishment but now everyone and there dog is getting it for no work
    lies, none of these champions would work against Mr. Sinister or Medusa
    CMM can do Sinister and Aegon can do Medusa, I think I may have even used them myself back when I was exploring those quests