Who to R4?

FuriousfireFuriousfire Member Posts: 10
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Any suggestions? Btw I am running suicides and need a champ who can help me for act 7 completion

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Doom or nick
  • FuriousfireFuriousfire Member Posts: 10
    Thanks. But Doom and Nick are good with suicides? If suicides were not activated I would have blindly went with Nick or doom
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I would go with Apoc. I have him at R4 and I run suicides as well; even with recoil he is a tank
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    WL or OS are good recoil mastery runners
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    OS KP and apoc your best options since they are all sides friendly
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Doom, fury, kingpin, or apoc.

Think about who you fight best with.

For me, it is Doom.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    If you haven’t explored 8.2 and plan to go for Kingpin. If not, I’d personally take up NF or Apoc as they’re solid champs on their own, but are also easy to build a team around.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Unless your holding out for Nimrod, Warlock would be my choice with ouchies. Never need to throw sp1s. Sp2s can do big damage but I usually just hold for sp3 to get some healing and more power drain since most of the damage comes from basic hit crits and heavy bleeds so the extra ouchie damage is nice. Plus, he still shines for controlling healing and power in many scenarios. Not the hardest hitter, but respectable as a well rounded champ that does a lot well.

I don't have OS to judge with, but my understanding is damage often requires special rotations. If she is sustainable and usable without specials then maybe her.

I don't like doom with ouchies. He bleeds to death and loses his doom rotation unless you only need him 1 or 2 fights. Otherwise you have to lose 2 slots for NF/Deadpool synergy.

I prefer kingpin without ouchies too. He's ok with them, but think you get more damage out of the sp1s.

It's all on the eye of the beholder though.