Options

AI/Input issues

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,569 ★★★★★
So I saw a comment from a mod about this and to me read as though there isn't any AI issues and that these issues we keep saying are AI issues are in fact input/timings issues. Now can somebody explain to me how the AI not using a special attack is deemed an inout/timing issue when we have no control over our opponents? Parry/dex I can understand but a passive AI isn't input related, at least not on our end it's down to the AI itself.

I've said this before but I'll say it again. I have videos of this occurring should any mod want to see it for themselves

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    The AI holding it's special attack isn't actually considered an issue to them at all. The AI passiveness is mostly RNG based, so in this case they can very well claim that the AI is working as intended. I think the main issue would be documenting how much of an issue this actually is so they have to fix it, which they definitely could.

And it would be helpful if you could post the videos you mentioned. At best, it helps the mods gain some awareness, at worst, you can get some tips on the best way to bait specials.
  • Options

The AI holding it's special attack isn't actually considered an issue to them at all. The AI passiveness is mostly RNG based, so in this case they can very well claim that the AI is working as intended. I think the main issue would be documenting how much of an issue this actually is so they have to fix it, which they definitely could.

And it would be helpful if you could post the videos you mentioned. At best, it helps the mods gain some awareness, at worst, you can get some tips on the best way to bait specials.

I can't post videos on here, it doesn't let me else I'd have done that a long time ago 😂
  • Options
    Mackey said:

I can't post videos on here, it doesn't let me else I'd have done that a long time ago 😂
    You can convert videos into a gif or post it to YouTube and then post a link here. Either way will work
  • Options
    The GIFs only.last like 10 seconds on my phone so I'd be splitting 1 videos into like 3 or 4 GIFs lol ain't got a clue how to upload to YouTube and tbh I got better things to do than figure it out. If they wanna send me an email I'm happy to forward them on.
  • Options
    Mackey said:

The GIFs only.last like 10 seconds on my phone so I'd be splitting 1 videos into like 3 or 4 GIFs lol ain't got a clue how to upload to YouTube and tbh I got better things to do than figure it out. If they wanna send me an email I'm happy to forward them on.

They can't just send you an email out of the blue. If you wanna speak directly to them, you can submit a support ticket, but I suspect you have better things to do than figure that out
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    Community - Kabam, you sure you haven't changed anything?

Kabam -

• Options

Mackey said:

They can't just send you an email out of the blue. If you wanna speak directly to them, you can submit a support ticket, but I suspect you have better things to do than figure that out
    I'm sorry and you know that because? Pretty sure I don't see a kabam in your name so you cant work for them. It's really not that hard to pass an email address over to someone now is it, even if they did that via a private message. The thing is, THEY want US to report these things and THEY want US to record for proof, yet THEY don't provide US with any direct form of passing over said proof, it really isn't a problem I should be having to work around, this is after all a game and not my job.

I got the proof so if they want it they can provide me a direct way to give it to them, failing that, why don't you allow me to send it to you and then you do it for them?
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

I'm sorry and you know that because? Pretty sure I don't see a kabam in your name so you cant work for them. It's really not that hard to pass an email address over to someone now is it, even if they did that via a private message. The thing is, THEY want US to report these things and THEY want US to record for proof, yet THEY don't provide US with any direct form of passing over said proof, it really isn't a problem I should be having to work around, this is after all a game and not my job.

I got the proof so if they want it they can provide me a direct way to give it to them, failing that, why don't you allow me to send it to you and then you do it for them?
    A support ticket is a direct way to give it to them. It's either that or a forum post.
  • Options

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

A support ticket is a direct way to give it to them. It's either that or a forum post.
    It won't allow me to upload a video to support either, I've already tried that. Everytime I try to upload a video it comes up with error file failed or some wording along those lines
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

It won't allow me to upload a video to support either, I've already tried that. Everytime I try to upload a video it comes up with error file failed or some wording along those lines
    Have you tried the two methods I mentioned earlier?
  • Options
    AI/ inputs have been iffy,. Best way for awareness of this topic would be posting here on the forums like you have done.
  • Options

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Please refer to my second reply to you. I'm not repeating myself
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

So you want to speak directly to Kabam support but you don't want to go through the trouble of contacting Kabam support directly? I mean, I have a third option if you'd rather just buy the plane ticket to Vancouver
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

So you want to speak directly to Kabam support but you don't want to go through the trouble of contacting Kabam support directly? I mean, I have a third option if you'd rather just buy the plane ticket to Vancouver
    So either you can't read or count but here goes nothing .....

You've given 3 options
    1) convert to GIF - I answered this in my 2nd reply to you
    2) post to youtube and share link - also answered this in my 2nd reply to you
    3) contact support - I've tried this and I can't upload a video due to some file error (this could be my device or the system itself, I don't know but it won't allow me to do that either way).

Is there anything I missed?

It's not unreasonable to ask (or expect) a better method to provide videos, like why can't they change the forums to allow the imploding of videos or provide a generic kabam email to send just those sorts of things too, after all they're asking us for this proof
  • Options
    Uploading* not imploding, not sure how auto correct got that so wrong 🤦‍♂️😂
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

You've given 3 options
    3) contact support - I've tried this and I can't upload a video due to some file error (this could be my device or the system itself, I don't know but it won't allow me to do that either way).

It's not unreasonable to ask (or expect) a better method to provide videos, like why can't they change the forums to allow the imploding of videos or provide a generic kabam email to send just those sorts of things too, after all they're asking us for this proof
    I'm attempting to suggest that you try posting to YouTube and share a link, then contact support with that link or try it on the forums instead. If that's not what you want to do, then you're out of luck. Kabam is asking those who actually want to provide help to volunteer that help. If you don't want to help, there are no requirements to do so.
  • Options

AI/ inputs have been iffy,. Best way for awareness of this topic would be posting here on the forums like you have done.

Couldn't agree more
  • Options

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

You've given 3 options

I'm attempting to suggest that you try posting to YouTube and share a link, then contact support with that link or try it on the forums instead. If that's not what you want to do, then you're out of luck. Kabam is asking those who actually want to provide help to volunteer that help. If you don't want to help, there are no requirements to do so.
    Me recording footage of their game not working correctly and offering that video be sent to them is me helping. Just to reiterate, I don't know how to upload to YouTube, I don't even have a YouTube account lol given there is a wide range of ages that play this game do you think it's unreasonable to want a better more direct route of providing this information? I'm not tech savvy in the slightest, forums I can do, they've been around for a very long time but uploading to YouTube? You might as well be talking Japanese to me, a 19 year old may not have any issues but sadly them days are long past me
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    People have posted countless video and started tons of threads about these issues since it’s been going on for a long time now. They don’t have enough information still is not true they are not gonna do anything about the AI and something is absolutely wrong with it.
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

You've given 3 options

Me recording footage of their game not working correctly and offering that video be sent to them is me helping. Just to reiterate, I don't know how to upload to YouTube, I don't even have a YouTube account lol given there is a wide range of ages that play this game do you think it's unreasonable to want a better more direct route of providing this information? I'm not tech savvy in the slightest, forums I can do, they've been around for a very long time but uploading to YouTube? You might as well be talking Japanese to me, a 19 year old may not have any issues but sadly them days are long past me
    I get that you're not tech savvy, so you can get help here in the forums if that's what you want. But from a tech savvy standpoint, changing the way the forums work would be a big investment that just isn't worth it as there are already multiple ways of getting exactly what you're asking for.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

People have posted countless video and started tons of threads about these issues since it’s been going on for a long time now. They don’t have enough information still is not true they are not gonna do anything about the AI and something is absolutely wrong with it.

It wouldn't surprise me, there is a ridiculous amount of threads that go into a lot of detail about the issues, yet they're not detailed enough 🤦‍♂️
  • Options

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

You've given 3 options

I get that you're not tech savvy, so you can get help here in the forums if that's what you want. But from a tech savvy standpoint, changing the way the forums work would be a big investment that just isn't worth it as there are already multiple ways of getting exactly what you're asking for.

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

You've given 3 options

I'll just agree to disagree mate. I appreciate the effort you've made to point me in directions of uploading a video but as I said beforehand, I've either already tried or don't have the know how to do it. We need not waste more of each others time.

End of the day, my videos are there (not forever as I will inevitably have to delete for memory issues) should they want me to send them. If not then we'll I'll just stop recording from now on 😂