**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Legend text in chat change

Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
Why did the color change from white to red? Looks awful.

Thumbs down

Comments

• Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    It was fixed it’s white again
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    I thought it looked cool
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,186 Guardian
    Is this what you mean ?

Could have looked better if the Yellow Text on Red Background didn’t also have a background transition from Red on the outside to Yellow on the inside of the background box.

Yellow on Yellow really doesn’t work very well.

(borrowed image and removed chat text)

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,961 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    @SummonerNR this is what he means

Was like that for like 20 minutes lol
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    I might've actually went for a title if they kept it like that
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    The dark color on the dark background is hard to read so wouldn’t work but light gold color would have.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,186 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

@SummonerNR this is what he means

Was like that for like 20 minutes lol

Oh, thx.
    Yes, the standard dark Red on Black that game uses (for crystal shard #’s, etc) had been something I urged Kabam to change MANY years ago (even a pure Medium Red doesn’t stand out as much as it could).
    I suggested a “modified” RGB Color Code that was very readable as an alternative (and still plainly RED, even though it had a little Green and Blue mixed in to the RGB Hex Code).

For anyone interested (like doing Colorized Ally Profile pages) it is FF3333, shows up as a very nice Red.
    I think I also listed up here years back numerous other custom Codes for a very colorful Ally Page.

Don’t think they ever changed the RED in game though.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 300 ★★★
    was it yellow on black before? i don’t remember but i don’t like bland white on black.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,961 Guardian

was it yellow on black before? i don’t remember but i don’t like bland white on black.

Been white on black since mid 2021 at least