**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Escape From Titan quest rewards

I finished all of the quests 100% on Escape from Titan Threat Lv. 2 but I haven't received my 5* awakening gem crystal. Is there some sort of bug surrounding it? I did 100% the first episode on Threat Lv. 1 and then switched to 2. I noticed the Special Quest titled "ESCAPE FROM TITAN! - LEVEL 1" pop up when I finished, but not the Level 2 one. Do I need to finish Threat Lv. 1 before I can get Lv.2 rewards? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    No, you don’t have to fully explore one difficulty level (Threat Level) before doing the next difficulty level.

What Progression title are you ?
    Do you have the Threat Level 2 Objective showing for you, or not. (and then I assume no higher Objectives either too ?)

Highest available Objective is tied to your Progression title. (1) Proven, (2) Conqueror/Uncollected, (3) Cav, (4) TB, (5) Paragon.

——
    If it is a matter of you did some of T.L. 2, and then later on advanced to Conqueror to get the new (T.L.2) Objective, then see below for instructions.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336949/psa-so-you-advanced-to-a-new-progression-and-cant-complete-the-sq-solo-objectives#latest

• Options
    Kapn_Swag99Kapn_Swag99 Posts: 4
    That must be why then, because I'm Proven. That's a shame though. Thank you for the info!
  • Options
    Kia44555Kia44555 Posts: 6
    Добрый день! Почему мне не дали награду за прохождения квеста побег от титанов??? Хотя я прошел все задания на 100%
  • Options
    Kia44555Kia44555 Posts: 6
    Не получил награду за прохождения на 100% за все этапы сложности, побега от титанов
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue it's showing that I 100% all of threat lv 2 but it won't give me the rewards it still says for some reason that I only have 3/4

• Options
    DarD3v1lDarD3v1l Posts: 2
    edited June 2023
    Same problem…
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Don’t post them here, go see the PSA Post (linked above, and at top of General forum category).

That will tell you how to actually do a SUBMIT A REQUEST ticket to Kabam Support.
  • Options
    DarD3v1lDarD3v1l Posts: 2
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Can this be fixed Kabam?