**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you ever want a hand warmer, play this game

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
This happened several years ago with this game, but for the last month+, game really heats up phone. Wish Kabam would get their act together. I use an iPhone

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Blame your phone not kabam
    The Game could be too much for your phone either from an overuse, overstrained battery or overworked cpu
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

The Game could be too much for your phone either from an overuse, overstrained battery or overworked cpu

Uh I play other games. It only happens on mcoc and this was technically an issue Kabam knew about a couple years ago. It is Kabam

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Luckily, I haven't had an issue with this. My phone is pretty low-end and I haven't felt any temperature increase. I'd still guess it's probably your phone. I understand that other games don't do the same to you, but that's not really an argument right now
  • Options
    edited June 2023

HSS75 said:

Uh I play other games. It only happens on mcoc and this was technically an issue Kabam knew about a couple years ago. It is Kabam

It depends on what kind of games you play.
    The question is does it happen when you launch the game or after a couple of minutes?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    If you really want a hand warmer, play ark on your phone. I used to play that game and my phone got so hot it would actually burn my fingertips to even touch the screen.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    I miss the days when we could just swap out a bad battery for a nice new fresh one when they started going bad. Now you gotta get a whole new phone.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

HSS75 said:

By that logic, Uh, I play this game and it doesn’t get warm. It’s your phone.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

I miss the days when we could just swap out a bad battery for a nice new fresh one when they started going bad. Now you gotta get a whole new phone.

You cooooouuuuulllllddd just swap out the battery if you know what you're doing, but if you don't know what you're doing, then you'll end up needing a new phone anyways 🤣
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

HSS75 said:

The question is does it happen when you launch the game or after a couple of minutes?
    It actually occurs when I do fights. If I just start it an open crystals no
  • Options
    edited June 2023

HSS75 said:

HSS75 said:

It actually occurs when I do fights. If I just start it an open crystals no
    Then it's probably your phone since it makes since it makes sense why only when you fight it gets hotter