**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What is the worst sig abillity in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 540 ★★★
    Purgatory? Her soul capture ability is very weak for effects that are hardly ground breaking. In fact most of the abilities are already found on other champs, sorcerer supreme regens on block, ebony maw nullifies buffs on challenge completion, etc.

The awakened ability makes getting souls easier but not easy and does absolutely nothing in longer quests because you are dependent on the order of champions you face to get utility. It essentially takes a heavily restricted non groundbreaking ability and makes it easier to use but because the ability is pointless, the awakened ability making it easier is pointless
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023

Worst? Iron Patriot. He has the only sig that makes him worse. Torch, Claire, etc. arent very useful, but they don't make them worse

The only other sig that kind of takes from the character and could be counterproductive is CMM but you would likely die anyways if you get hit by a special you,ll likely die
    CMM sig is actually very useful. She gains indestructible for up to 12 seconds with 21 plus binary charges in binary mode. Not sure how it's useless. It has saved me many times in incursions. You take no damge from any special or hits while indestructible and it removes any debuffs on you when you go into binary mode so it's very useful.
    I said It can be (a bit) counterproductive (since It can cut your binary charges) not that It was bad It IS really good but that was the only other sig (that i remembered) that did that i am sure there are more of 'gives you high benefits but in exchange of something or if something (like being knocked donw by a special)' i probably should,nt have used that example
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Gotta be Claire