**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Why oh why?

obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 829 ★★★

I am TB and have gathered every possible cav intergalactic planetary shard for my progression level. One crystal costs 2000 shards yet instead of being able to open 43, I can only open 42 and will have 1500 shards go to waste. Why not calculate it out so the final total of shards is divisible by 2000? Such a waste...

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Could be so people buy the extra shards for units or so people that miss a few calendar days still get a crystal
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 829 ★★★

What if I told you that there’s still 1500 shards left in the calendar? Still 1k going to waste, but slightly better. If it’s that big of a deal you can drop 150 units on the top up shards.

Yeah I realize I forgot about the calendar. Still bugs me that can't just make it even.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    obsidiman said:

What if I told you that there’s still 1500 shards left in the calendar? Still 1k going to waste, but slightly better. If it’s that big of a deal you can drop 150 units on the top up shards.

Yeah I realize I forgot about the calendar. Still bugs me that can't just make it even.
    It’s a two-fold approach. From a players perspective it’s a unit grab, there’s no denying that. They’re trying to get units out of players and that’s why they offer the top up shards. They know it’s going to be short for players that get everything. But from their standpoint they’re giving “extra” so that players don’t end up a couple hundred shards short of a full crystal, which is probably exactly what would happen if it was perfectly even.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian

obsidiman said:

It’s a two-fold approach. From a players perspective it’s a unit grab, there’s no denying that. They’re trying to get units out of players and that’s why they offer the top up shards. They know it’s going to be short for players that get everything. But from their standpoint they’re giving “extra” so that players don’t end up a couple hundred shards short of a full crystal, which is probably exactly what would happen if it was perfectly even.
    Or maybe the top of shards are for people who missed days on the calendar? Not everything is a unit grab...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

obsidiman said:

Once upon a time, everything perfectly added up exactly. Shards, tickets, everything. And if you missed one, too bad. Then the devs added extra resources for people who missed things, and then they added top off offers for people who wanted to take the "extra" resources and round them off.

In each case they were responding to player requests to give players more flexibility in how events worked, and in each case they handed ammunition to people who used those features to claim Kabam was greedy and incompetent.

Sure, selling top off offers is a unit grab. Because in this game everything is.