**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

happy pride month

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,364 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

(I want everyone to be aware: we can see who dislikes posts... a lot of you have shown your true colours, and it's unfortunate they're not RAINBOW)

Thats completely fine, we don’t have to hide our views. Also we disagree with the post, not dislike. We don’t dislike the LGBT people but we disagree with their views and the agendas being pushed.
    What views. I keep seeing people say they disagree with their views. Views that they should love whoever they want without being hated on for it? Because that’s just a basic human right
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

(I want everyone to be aware: we can see who dislikes posts... a lot of you have shown your true colours, and it's unfortunate they're not RAINBOW)

Thats completely fine, we don’t have to hide our views. Also we disagree with the post, not dislike. We don’t dislike the LGBT people but we disagree with their views and the agendas being pushed.
    I disagree with your straight views and agendas being pushed
    Those views and believes did give you life thou. Most lgbtq+ people could not have done that for you
    Literally has nothing to do with anything. Pretty sure you can’t use being born as a reason to disagree with others lifestyle choices
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    Happy Individual Group Month!
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Do you say that for February, March and May as well?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

BeastDad said:

Do you say that for February, March and May as well?
    I say it for every month, there are a lot of groups duh.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

What views. I keep seeing people say they disagree with their views. Views that they should love whoever they want without being hated on for it? Because that’s just a basic human right
    It’s not worth getting into on a game forum. We play this game to relax, have fun, and take a break from real life. No one’s going to change anyone’s mind and that’s not what this forum is for.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,430 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

This is a mobile game about super-hero’s/villains.

I wish we could leave all political/social/religious issues & debates outside the game.

This conversation happens every year.

But why? Their personalities are shown in the comics. Some are religious, some aren't. Some are part of the LGBQTIA community and some aren't.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

This is a mobile game about super-hero’s/villains.

I wish we could leave all political/social/religious issues & debates outside the game.

This conversation happens every year.

Leaving aside the fact that Marvel has historically championed social, religious and political issues addressing it through things like XMen allegories. I don’t think it’s fair to put LGBT+ rights under a “Political” banner.

Someone’s identity, life, and who they love is not just politics to me

I think LGBT+ people have a right to be represented, accepted and acknowledged in media, and *especially* in Marvel media - which is built on anti-bigotry.
    I didn’t say it was a political issue. I generalised when I said political/social/religious..

I also didn’t say I had any issue with Marvel championing it. I said I wish people wouldn’t use this forum for these type of debates.

The original post here has nothing to do with the game, doesn’t reference anything about the game, and doesn’t belong on this forum. It’s an important discussion, yes, but a discussion I wish would take place elsewhere.

I enjoy coming into this platform to talk and discuss the game I love playing. Not to see those type of threads causing mass arguments.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

Those views and believes did give you life thou. Most lgbtq+ people could not have done that for you
    Pride has never been about being anti-Heterosexual. It was born out of protest against those that would arrest, beat, and persecute us for being ourselves. Since then it's become a symbol of love and freedom for those of us who are in the same community. It's not that polarized. We don't claim to be better or more important than Straight people. In fact, it's a testament to being equal.
    There's a difference between "Straight" views, and "Anti-LGBTQIA+ Straight" views. That isn't something we have much time for.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,364 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Emilia90 said:

OGAvenger said:

BabyMiike said:

oof when this chat becomes political, religious, and talks about "freedoms" people get very upset and get aggressive trying to make their own points seem more valid than others.
    the whole point of real freedom is to be an individual and UNDERSTAND everyone else is as well, we are all different with different views. we also have to understand the difference between genuinely celebrating something for yourself, then theres being petty and antagonizing those with different views, again this can be applied to both and all sides.

then again this is the forums and mcoc folks so toxicity, trolls, and children come with the background :D
    Exactly I hate when people hate on people who disagree with pride month when it's sometimes against their whole religion we should respect everyones view regardless if we agree with it or not 💁🏽‍♂️
    If it’s part of your religion to hate people who have a different lifestyle than you, then you may really want to consider a different religion.
    Exactly. I thought we were past this ****, but I feel like even religions that have homophobic views usually have a lot of people in them that disregard those views in favor of just being a decent human being. Religion is such a bad cop out
    You act like everyone has to agree with homosexuality, wrong everyone has a choice and that means to agree with gay people or not I've seen gay people hate people who believe in God or Allah simply because they don't "support them " you live in such a small world if you think an entire religion is gonna change for people who love the same sex
    Yeah I know no one here is going to change your mind. I knew what your religion was as soon as you made your first comment and I don’t think I would like a religion that goes against my lifestyle either so…
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

BabyMiike said:

Emilia90 said:

OGAvenger said:

BabyMiike said:

oof when this chat becomes political, religious, and talks about "freedoms" people get very upset and get aggressive trying to make their own points seem more valid than others.
    the whole point of real freedom is to be an individual and UNDERSTAND everyone else is as well, we are all different with different views. we also have to understand the difference between genuinely celebrating something for yourself, then theres being petty and antagonizing those with different views, again this can be applied to both and all sides.

then again this is the forums and mcoc folks so toxicity, trolls, and children come with the background :D
    Exactly I hate when people hate on people who disagree with pride month when it's sometimes against their whole religion we should respect everyones view regardless if we agree with it or not 💁🏽‍♂️
    If it’s part of your religion to hate people who have a different lifestyle than you, then you may really want to consider a different religion.
    Exactly. I thought we were past this ****, but I feel like even religions that have homophobic views usually have a lot of people in them that disregard those views in favor of just being a decent human being. Religion is such a bad cop out
    You act like everyone has to agree with homosexuality, wrong everyone has a choice and that means to agree with gay people or not I've seen gay people hate people who believe in God or Allah simply because they don't "support them " you live in such a small world if you think an entire religion is gonna change for people who love the same sex
    Yeah I know no one here is going to change your mind. I knew what your religion was as soon as you made your first comment and I don’t think I would like a religion that goes against my lifestyle either so…
    And what religion is that?
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

Then why don't we have a month for the jews
    Jewish American Heritage Month is actually May, but no one said we were opposed to anyone having a month.
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

Pride has never been about being anti-Heterosexual. It was born out of protest against those that would arrest, beat, and persecute us for being ourselves. Since then it's become a symbol of love and freedom for those of us who are in the same community. It's not that polarized. We don't claim to be better or more important than Straight people. In fact, it's a testament to being equal.
    There's a difference between "Straight" views, and "Anti-LGBTQIA+ Straight" views. That isn't something we have much time for.
    No one's saying that's y'all are not equals but the fact y'all get an entire month to celebrate your "Sexuality" screams more important to me that. You say that you guys want equality which you already have but the second anyone disagrees you with you get violent.
    To celebrate "Sexuality"? You mean to heal the generations of rejection and hatred we've endured? Absolutely.
    There are still countries where we're being murdered. Some of them ordered by law.
    There are still people in the world committing suicide because they're terrified that society and their families and friends will turn on them if they are themselves.
    The United States alone is a prime example of why it's still very much an unsafe place for us.
    As long as there is such a rift in the world we live in where people are being beaten, arrested, rejected, murdered, and driven into suicide just because of their sexuality or gender identity, there will always be a need to celebrate and heal those wounds.
    That's not special. That's something that should never be happening, but here we are. We grow. We thrive. We love. We celebrate. We will not be erased.
    Most self unaliving is actually straight white men so get your fact right if your make such a blatant lie maybe next time get facts right
    I'm just going to say it. That's probably the most ignorant comment I've read in these discussions here.
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

Jewish American Heritage Month is actually May, but no one said we were opposed to anyone having a month.
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

No one's saying that's y'all are not equals but the fact y'all get an entire month to celebrate your "Sexuality" screams more important to me that. You say that you guys want equality which you already have but the second anyone disagrees you with you get violent.
    To celebrate "Sexuality"? You mean to heal the generations of rejection and hatred we've endured? Absolutely.
    There are still countries where we're being murdered. Some of them ordered by law.
    There are still people in the world committing suicide because they're terrified that society and their families and friends will turn on them if they are themselves.
    The United States alone is a prime example of why it's still very much an unsafe place for us.
    As long as there is such a rift in the world we live in where people are being beaten, arrested, rejected, murdered, and driven into suicide just because of their sexuality or gender identity, there will always be a need to celebrate and heal those wounds.
    That's not special. That's something that should never be happening, but here we are. We grow. We thrive. We love. We celebrate. We will not be erased.
    Most self unaliving is actually straight white men so get your fact right if your make such a blatant lie maybe next time get facts right
    I'm just going to say it. That's probably the most ignorant comment I've read in these discussions here.
    Wdym ignorant? Google is free 🤦🏼
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

You're going to imply that the most at risk population is straight white males? Yes. A cause if I ever saw one.
    Suicide is a serious issue period. No question. When you're talking about the most privileged demographic and implying their struggles matter more than this, your ignorance is showing. Good luck with that.
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

You're going to imply that the most at risk population is straight white males? Yes. A cause if I ever saw one.
    Suicide is a serious issue period. No question. When you're talking about the most privileged demographic and implying their struggles matter more than this, your ignorance is showing. Good luck with that.
    The fact your implying the most at risk population is the LGBT+ is extremely concerning
  • Options
    Actually what you're doing is ignoring the issue by presenting Strawman arguments that have nothing to do with what I said.
    I said people are killing themselves. I didn't say they were the highest suicide rate.
    When you present an example of people who are not rejected based on race or sexuality, you're creating that comparison yourself.
    I'm in my 40s. I can smell a trap a mile away.
    I'm just not the type of person to let someone be disrespectful to actual issues without saying something.
This discussion has been closed.