**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Adam Warlock be rebalanced?

Just for fun wanted to see what the overall consensus is on Adam at the moment. For this poll, go by how he is intended to work, not with the current bugs affecting him. If there’s something specific that’s too strong or weak, explain why in the comments. Cheers MCOC community!

Will Adam Warlock be rebalanced? 59 votes

He is too strong, will probably be nerfed
28%
IceBobbyDoom_and_GloomFfm1899Dart1981Vbnmepathak_arpDkcody42AshacekarILoveDrDoomAndremlopesLacerosHidr8__I_tell_no_tales_113579rebel_n00bmaster69hdsjskskskKINGBLACKSHEEP 17 votes
He is perfectly fine the way he is, no retuning required
57%
TedderspikaCassyRasiloverAyden_noah1captain_rogersRebarkH3t3rDfour24Aomine_Daiki10Age_of_Luca2000AzenstarAnlyYodabolt21ThePredator1001ItsyaboyStephy05AgenteMagnusRuwqiersaGlazzyBearwillrun4adonut 34 votes
He doesn’t live up to the hype, needs a buff
13%
Crys23Gambl0rErmanHarith0802Darth_StewieCyborg17CdjcdkjLightsAnimeVijay_33 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    If you were able to access the statis pod every fight then I would say yes but I think he is fine
  • Options
    this decision is based on the numbers kabam is seeing. Every champ is subject to rebalancing now.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Groot better
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★

this decision is based on the numbers kabam is seeing. Every champ is subject to rebalancing now.

This poll is merely meant as a fun way to see what the community currently thinks about him. Kabam has the data but experienced players can tell what champs are stronger than others.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    It's still too early to determine but so far I haven't seen any threads about him being op broken so until September when they give us the final announcement, I wouldn't worry about it
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,809 ★★★★★
    He’s a great champ but he’s not broken. Amazing damage and utility that you need to utilize a specific play style for and he’s definitely not Herc levels of game breaking. A great champ overall, but not one that needs to be nerfed
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Hulking is faster and better but Adam is a new champ so people will love him.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,809 ★★★★★

Hulking is faster and better but Adam is a new champ so people will love him.

Adam seems to be nearly as efficient though. People can like both, and he’s obviously deserving of Hulkling level praise
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Considering it takes a certain skill set most of us find difficult, the ability and damage rewards are earned. It aint no Hercules
    He's good as they released it, which im sure went through several months of trial and error

(Chose wrong multiple choice option)