**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will arena bots issue will be addressed!

It’s good that arena rank reward get an uupdate recently. However, arena bot issue seems to be not addressed at all. Just looking at the arena that just ended yesterday, skimming through it, there are at least 2 names with no alliance in top 100 in both featured and basic. I put up over 170 mil to barely get the champ and it took a lot of time to do it. To me, it is a just to see red flag to spot at glance through the leaderboard to find suspicious activities if there are accounts in both leaderboards especially how high Adam go. If it is just old champ arena, it is possible but time consuming to do.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Never lol its been going on for years now.

Arena is a joke
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Probably the same time input issues are fixed & AI behavioral issues are resolved
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    They either don’t know how or don’t care.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Chanfs said:

It’s good that arena rank reward get an uupdate recently. However, arena bot issue seems to be not addressed at all. Just looking at the arena that just ended yesterday, skimming through it, there are at least 2 names with no alliance in top 100 in both featured and basic. I put up over 170 mil to barely get the champ and it took a lot of time to do it. To me, it is a just to see red flag to spot at glance through the leaderboard to find suspicious activities if there are accounts in both leaderboards especially how high Adam go. If it is just old champ arena, it is possible but time consuming to do.

Same time they finally remove arena mercs. Pretty obvious when people log out so the actual owner can play aq/aw and the log back in for arena. Not like they can't tell the device locations or anything.
  • startropicsstartropics Posts: 540 ★★★★
    Dozens of players from the same teams keep placing in every arena for the last few years, even if they already have the champion and even if they're at max sig. This hacking, this is modding, this is botting.

You look at some of their PVP stats and some of them work out to 850+ fights A DAY EVERY SINGLE DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR FOR 8.5 YEARS SINCE MCOC'S LAUNCH. This is impossible. This is tantamount to prison torture and no one had the champs, refresh timers, the fingers, or the units to be able to grind like that over the years.